Road Trip (pictures)

earmuffs

ok I know I'm late but here are some pictures from my move.. It was a fun drive, wish I could've stopped more. Windshield is still cracked so a lot of pictures have it in them.

I only had my SLR with me and let me tell you it was tough sometimes taking pictures with that..

the car is packed...

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

get on the road around 9am.. had to stop and pick up our cat..

IMG_1502.jpg

not the greatest driving conditions...

wvmap.gif

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

more....

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow....i just realized there are so many places in the U.S. i never want to visit....

dope thread tho...thanks for posting the pics!

knox angeles is a nice place to be. alabama and mississippi aren't so nice.

"slope heads" is what i call them (i hear that's a racist remark towards blacks, but

when i say it, i'm more referring to cavemen and inbreds. so, no offense black people.

It's unfair to judge a place just from the view driving by. In most places once you get a mile away from the interstate, things are much less shitty looking.

That being said, I drove through the South two summers ago, and I'm definately not in any hurry to come back. I guess if you grew up there you might think differently.

should have put up photos of renting the van and picking up ALL OUR LUGGAGE AND KIDS AND CARSEATS

i should have documented my experience. it was hectic

we had so much luggage my friend picked us up in his EXCURSION and barely had room, had to make more than one check in with our bags, because ic ouldnt leave the bags unattended or the children by themselves.. took my two kids and a stroller, and two carseat and jackets and whatever else kids need by myself through the airport .. (and dont even act like you know until you have children and you fly by yourself) than got on a completely packed plane and had to keep a wiggling infant in my arm and had body parts falling asleep constantly .. had to change diapers in the back with the help of the flight attentants cause apparently they dont think they need changing tables in those itty bitty bathrooms...

oh and did i tell you that the 8bags weighed over 50 pounds and i was lugging them around wiht the kids by myself...

fun times. BUT WE MADE IT!! ;]

knox angeles is a nice place to be. alabama and mississippi aren't so nice.

"slope heads" is what i call them (i hear that's a racist remark towards blacks, but

when i say it, i'm more referring to cavemen and inbreds. so, no offense black people.

yeah...im actually trying to avoid places that i could get lynched in.