Post your hero

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many people I admire, but I am my own hero.

If anyone comes close, it's this woman, because she is one of the smartest and most powerful females I've met, and has taught me many many things about myself and the world. one of them being "only you can save yourself"... nobody needs a hero.

Her partner in crime here is equally respectable in my book...

849645759_l.jpg

this is going to seem really bizarre but the closest person to be a hero for me is Rudolf Nureyev, just because he was a man who truly lived as who he was and worked hard to be the best he could at anything under some of the most difficult conditions.

Rudolph_Nureyev.jpg

thats your hero MAR??

i was thinking it was gonna be more along the lines of this guy..

superjew.jpgkpaaub.jpg

I dont have a hero, he's just one of my inspirations. This guy on the other hand looks like a costume one of my friends rocked a while ago, which was the subject of many inside jokes as well as a character in a video game that another one of my friends wrote about all of us. (we have known each other since like 4th grade.) The game is a cross between super-contra, monkey island, and mega-man.