Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

I just cant eat one bowl of cereal

is this because you love cereal so much you cant stop, or because you find scab like flecks of grain and sugar poured in a bowl with cow mucus and steroids all over it so disgusting you cant like, eat even one bowl of it...?

The only way to eat cereal is to find the largest bowl possible and the largest spoon possible...

If your not using a half gallon of whole milk per bowl youre not doing it right...

props me...

i had 2 bowls of Apple Jacks for a midnight snack last night.

it's like Lays, you can't eat just one. unless you use one of those big saturday morning bowls.

I remember as a kid all the "sugar" cereal, nowadays it seems like they've pulled back on overloading kids with sugar.

NAH DOGS, I WILL SIT DOWN AFTER A BLUNT AND PUT DOWN HALF A BOX OF COCOA OR FRUITY PEBBLES YOU DIG? CAP'N CRUNCH, REESES PUFFS, CRUNCH BERRIES AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! NIGGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! COOKIE CRISP!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

YOU SO LAME IT SHOULD BE YA FIRST NAME

AND IM SO RAW IM BOLIVIAN COCAINE

all i know is the best kind of cereal it taking three or four basically empty boxes and mixing together the last little bits. cereal medley. best shit ver. and they almost all taste fantastic together.

great for munchies too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now