Valentine's Day plans?

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WORST VALENBTINES DAY EVER

baked him homemade cookies and mac n cheese

11oj2.jpg

12ya3.jpg

14ry6.jpg

bought him these

13jx5.jpg

painted him a peice

18ef7.jpg

picked his ass up from the airport, waitig an hour and a half in the parking lot cuz he didnt tell me the plabne was late (couldve called fromchicago airport...)

what did i get??? nothing. what did we do???? nothing. sat at his brothers place watching smallville and lost whileeveryone around me got drunk. i feltreally sick, just wanted to go home, but tv prevails in his eyes.

i ended up getting a boquet of flowers picked from someones yard 2 days later, thats it. because he has no job and no money, reallym, all i wanted for vday was for him to pay me back the money he owed me and maybe maybe do something nice for me. fuck......

nope.

in addition, today im housesitting my parents house. we woke up in with a horrible fight, but i still made him breakfast like i always seem to. soon after, he invited over his bro and some friends so they could all sit around playing playstation on my parents bigscreen while i do hella laundry -mine and his- and bake them pizza and cookies.

what

the

hell

am i doing