Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

had wood fired pizza yesterday at a winery

delicious but fuck me dead $30.00 is fucking exxie for dough, tomato sauce two slices of salami about three disks of chorizo and a handful of cheese.

kids cheese and tomato pizzas even worse value at 22.00 because they were smaller.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

^^^

Usually there is a shift early in the morning where people come in and make fresh dough that sits for a couple hours and than used to make the pizza, giving it that good taste.

After that,  price varies on the types of ingredients,  which I'm assuming they were using premium stuff. 

12 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

had wood fired pizza yesterday at a winery

delicious but fuck me dead $30.00 is fucking exxie for dough, tomato sauce two slices of salami about three disks of chorizo and a handful of cheese.

kids cheese and tomato pizzas even worse value at 22.00 because they were smaller.

They make chorizo around your way? Or is that a pricey import?

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Had a Hawaiian pizza today, ordered under my alias of “Bill” aka Billy Lee or Player 1 in Double Dragon, the first ever arcade (and video) game I ever played.

The more you know eh?

Used to order food all the time with a fake name.  Sometimes just to play someone else, other times to hear them call out a ridiculous name when the order is ready.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deine Mudder said:

Fuck you, pizza hawaii sucks, end of story! 

It's not rocket science.

You fuckboi :classic-smile:

You have clearly never a had a good one.

Your weird ass toast Hawaii definitely doesn’t count as a good one.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

think I had pineapple on pizza once where it was actually good, but it was not any of this Hawaiian ham bullshit and the memory is clouded by weed smoke and Rastas.  Anyhow, as the main poster in this thread I have to represent properly and side with the pineapple doesn't belong crowd.

image.thumb.png.b1af02c722b223326f3748a9d8aecfe8.png

@Ko SprueOne

Haha, yeah the pineapple debate

I have this 1/35 scale set in the stash

https://icm.com.ua/figure/chernobyl3/

• Like 1
  • Props 1

14 hours ago, LUGR said:

They make chorizo around your way? Or is that a pricey import?

yep make it locally. I'm sure there's imported stuff as well but given our isolation and small market size prices would be huge.

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Don't forget that's in dollaridoos.  I don't know how many Ameribucks that equals.

dollaridoos - you been watching Bluey?

currently 30 AUD is 21 USD.

19 hours ago, T4M* said:

^^^

Usually there is a shift early in the morning where people come in and make fresh dough that sits for a couple hours and than used to make the pizza, giving it that good taste.

After that,  price varies on the types of ingredients,  which I'm assuming they were using premium stuff. 

will say this the base on these pizzas was fucking spot on.

perfect base.

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Used to order food all the time with a fake name.  Sometimes just to play someone else, other times to hear them call out a ridiculous name when the order is ready.

I used to do it but I'd be standing there forgetting the name I used while the lady shouts out whatever gibberish I picked.

I used to put photos in for development under the name of Bart and over the years got to know the girl pretty well. then one time met her in the pub by accident and she said "Hi Bart". When I came clean about the fake name she was a little miffed and our friendship never recovered.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

yep make it locally. I'm sure there's imported stuff as well but given our isolation and small market size prices would be huge.

dollaridoos - you been watching Bluey?

currently 30 AUD is 21 USD.

will say this the base on these pizzas was fucking spot on.

perfect base.

I used to do it but I'd be standing there forgetting the name I used while the lady shouts out whatever gibberish I picked.

I used to put photos in for development under the name of Bart and over the years got to know the girl pretty well. then one time met her in the pub by accident and she said "Hi Bart". When I came clean about the fake name she was a little miffed and our friendship never recovered.

Friendship.

Denied.....

I only use aliases when ordering pizza as it has been a running meme between My brother and I since back in the day when we were super stoned and I didn't want to call so I would make him do it, and he would always order it under the name "King" but because I was the one with a car at the time, it always ended up with Me having to go and get it.

So I keep with tradition, and now have a variety of comedic pseudonyms I have used as of late.

4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well it was just Dominos and it was $10..

I would get the chicken garlic aoli they sell there as it is pure beast, but the shit costs like double the price and this N is on a budget.

Don’t let these haters sway you. Stay the course. Order the pineapple.

• Nega Props 1
  • Truth 1