Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tried the nearby pizza shop today. It’s eh. It’s just pizza. Not a fan of canned mushrooms and the pepperoni is too thick for my liking and the ranch tastes like Hidden Valley Ranch. I’ll only try it one more time before I give up already on this place. 
D2EC2A3E-E6F4-4731-8EB1-3D14E656ECA2.thumb.jpeg.1f6fb3b7ab536340dbf7a9e088685ad7.jpeg

bonus* sells Tims and other fine footwear out of the front 

50F5C1F5-0D95-4E17-BBD6-92FD6C332DA5.thumb.jpeg.baec651fc477644565c67f5d4a536445.jpeg

59FD71FC-D828-4CC9-9174-EE6A11516A71.thumb.jpeg.8ec56a1dbe4228473c044d306fbf1d94.jpeg

8CB0FC0A-897C-4991-BC86-0B3419CCFA06.thumb.jpeg.785666addd60b849195c5b52fa51452d.jpeg

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

1 hour ago, Deine Mudder said:

..so what you're saying is you mop up the pepperoni grease, then dip it in the greasy ranch dressing 🙂

Yeah I feel like I have to towel off the grease.  Some people love that shit.  I don't mid a little, like when the pepperoni curls and catches a little.

As for ranch, I've never seen a respectable pizza joint serve it with.  I've only ever seen it from cheap college and family type joints.  First time I saw it the place sent some carrots and celery sticks and some ranch with the pizza.  Think it was also offered when places would send some free bread sticks with a pizza too.  

On 11/18/2021 at 4:49 PM, Deine Mudder said:

What the fuck is it with this ranch dressing?

Do you dip your fucking pizza in those little dressing bowls in the states?

we catch grief over it often. This ranch was garbage. Some ranch makes it worth it. Just a Lil bitty dip for me. Some pour it on (I can’t do all that) 

On 11/18/2021 at 8:12 PM, nicklesndimes said:

probably just dip the crust in some cases too

this is where honey comes in 

just a lil honey over a good crust 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

41 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

interesting 🍕🍯

Heard about a place in Reno through 12 oz 

then when I visited Reno I ended up there by chance. There was a liter of honey on each table 

I asked what it was for because it didn’t make sense In a pizza shop. 
it was for the crust 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

My neighbor owns a family style Italian joint/pizza parlor. The food doesn’t hit on shit but the pizzas okay. 

Come to think about it, this area doesn’t really have any good pizza joints.

Not to knock but……I think your whole state ain’t got no pizza. Hell. Ain’t no pizza really hittin south of Philly. 

• LOL! 1