Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

How far from home will you go to get a pie? There is an old school Italian American type joint that makes classic 80's style pizza so close to my apartment that I can just walk over. I have a hard time justifying driving to try anything new especially when it may just be disappointing. I am in new territory so every option is a mystery.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i drove an hour or two to buffalo once for pizza...it was a birthday trip too so kinda made a day of it. was a decade or so ago..

the pizza place was called "just pizza".

kinda funny, this hemp wallet was my birthday gift...still have it.

16327760075132617739465964652375.jpg

I had a pair of Simple sneakers that were made of hemp.  

• Like 1

If you have close by spots you go there on the reg.  But there's nothing wrong with venturing outside that range.  One of the great things to me about pizza is everywhere is doing their own take on it, so there's many good ones to try.  Yeah, some disappointing ones but I try to homework some.  I won't drive far out of my way for pizza but I also have a number of good options around me.  I do travel a lot and I def keep my eye out for pizza joints to try what they do.  Technically the furthest I have ever gone for a pizza is Taiwan.  There was a small place doing wood fired pizza.  It was bomb ass pizza and one of the only foods I straight up knew among all the Asian food.  If you saw something like a Chinese Dominos or Pizza Hut that shit was like squid pizza and such.

• Props 1

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

they have been blown out since like 2017....just kept em on deck for mud and yard work and stuff.

There's always that favorite something you can't get rid of, but keep for dirty jobs, but when time for the dirty job, you can't wear it.  It's like a sense of shame.  

You my friend, have courage to go through.  Props to you, Sir.  *tip of the Ol' Hat...

Massachusetts has better pizza, overall we are better. Your pizza is greezy like opec and shit isn’t even close. Kill yourselves abruptly because your pie game is shit, straight dookie you whistle dicks couldn’t shit a good bite if you paid yourself with gold bars from the future, pathetic 

Edited by where