Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Pizza Appreciation Thread

Those are some great examples, i have a special place on my heart for pizza, my faves are those that are made in a stone oven.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

John’s Pizza - Bleeker Street, Village NYC - Classic tomato and mozzarella cheese pizza with fresh roasted garlic and pepperoni.

Andiamo on Biscayne in Miami - sundried tomato, onions, arugula and ruffle oil.

Jersey Boys in downtown Whitefish, Montana - Classic tomato and mozzarella cheese pizza with fresh roasted garlic.

Best pizza I’ve had anywhere.

Though, not for nothing but making dough at home is so easy and so cheap and tastes almost better than the best pizza. Fresh and doughy. Tomato sauce costs nothing (cheaper even than spaghetti sauce) and other toppings are easy. Cheese is always expensive but overall it literally costs like a $1 to make a pizza all in, takes maybe 20 minutes if you make the dough ahead of time (easier to make batches and freeze them). Suggest trying it out.

Edited by Guest

Do so often enough and am doing that for dinner tonight. I still use store bought dough & sauce, but I tend to get a beer dough made by a local brewery. Also try to get some nice cheese to throw on top, have been using a lot of smoked cheeses lately. Overall taste difference when you do it yourself.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 4:10 PM, One Man Banned said:

NYC slices and the free garlic knots were a nice surprise

IMG_1601.thumb.JPG.25616add6153421049dc4601cc5ca78e.JPG

i may or may not have had a sexual reaction to this photo. in my annual pilgrimage east this year, I get a full week in BKLN for the first time in a few years.

I'm only eating slices, knots, and bagels the whole fuckin time. Maybe some turkish food out in bay ridge, but that's fuckin it.

• Like 1