Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for chains i don't mind papa johns

up here the only real "indie" type spot i've checked out is "THE ROCK" stone fired pizza/microbrewery. pretty tasty, not amazing though. still i'd rather eat over pizza hut or dominoes.

when i was little i thought little caesar's was the shit. it wasn't. pizza pizza.

I'll pretty much eat any pizza and not complain...obviously some pizza is more amazing than others, but it's all pretty damn good to me

There have been MANY times I've eaten pizza for all 3 meals of the day, and I prolly have some at least 5 or 6 days of the week

stop worrying about pizza and go eat40 FUCKING JBC's

2422 First Avenue, is between battery and wall streets. I'm not sure how well you know the city, but belltown is sort of the north west edge of downtown. not far from the Moore theatre, Pike Place Market, and all that touristy stuff.

i know the city enough to get around, not great though.

i've mostly hung out in what i guess is the college area--up by slave to the needle--but i've done some drinking around owl and thistle and a few random bars in the pioneer square area.

Belltown pizza is a good spot to grab a beer or two and share a whole pizza with a friend or two, but the clubs around there are lame. If you wanna have some beers in a decent bar go check out Capitol Hill. Cha Cha's was the best fucking bar in the neighbourhood, but I think it got shot down for condos or something. no matter, theres a good bar every 10 feet in seems like. Capitol Hill is the area around Broadway, east of I-5 and it runs from madison up to roy street. the best bars seem to be around the Union/Pike/Pine street areas. definately worth checking out

If anyone here is from Boston and hasn't tried this spot Cappy's you're missing out...I'm not a big fan of any of their other food, but the pizza is amazing and the slices are fucking gigantic, like 1/3rd the size of a regular pizza

As for my local Rude Island selections...Antonios, Casertas, Tommys, Sicilias, Golden Crust...I could prolly go on for days

The bomb place is called Apizza something in Portland OR as featured on No Reservations. Homemade sourdough pizza from open till they sell out, the pictures haunt me to this day. I like lots of pizza, in my small town I have two favorites, completely different. I have a feeling that this Apizza place would rock my world but I make a bomb za myself, so I ain't complaining.