Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
pizza pizza sucks at life; shit tastes like a toasted sheet of cardboard with the rest of the improperly cooked ingredients slopped on from a pizza lunchables

early morning/drunk food

wow, i used to be this angry

retarded thing is that wed still get it here & there.. shit is like the starbucks of pizza, for those who know.. cant really go anywhere for that long without seeing one

great, i feel like a tool :huh:

Ceasar's motto is "pizza pizza"

pizza hut is the best though i haven't had it in a decade.

hah.. didnt know that. just looked it up & theres one here. might have to visit.. dont remember ever trying this place

as for pizza hut, we must agree to disagree.. their shit is way too greasy.. not the good kind of greasy like the slice i_r posted, but the kind where the entire crust is already soaked through by the time it gets to the table. idk.. still used to love going there when i was a kid & still would go again for old times sakes, though. albert tells me of how they have ridiculous shit there now, like ones where the entire crust is a ring of pigs in a blanket.. that definitely caught my attention

Yeah and i think we've had this convo too.

Life is cyclical.

But yeah that description that individual gave for pizza pizza pretty much describes ceasar's and domino's.

ah seen

also, that was me on page 11

also also, idk.. i think dominoes is pretty dang good haha

agreed about the hole in the wall spots, but theres definitely ones that just suck.. tis a gamble with decent odds

Tru

we've discussed this before too but i really only liked the specialty pizzas from domino's. tried to order one a few weeks ago and they wanted to charge me 30 something bucks for it because they don't have specials for them now. needless to say i canceled the order.

You're right like anything it's a gamble. most of them are pretty much the same and make a good pizza and some just suck. like the one down the street from my old job come to think of it. highly disappoint.

Their people really reached to come up with that one

As a kid I loved Little Caesars. We'd get 2 pizzas for the price of one in this long cardboard tray wrapped in white paper. I think that's where the 'Pizza Pizza' motto came from. 2 pizzas.

2 bags of crazy bread was 'Crazy Crazy'.

Also I remember they introduced this salad that came with lettuce, croutons, Caesar dressing and a bag to mix it all up in. I loved that.

Can't find pix of any of that on the internet.