Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earmuffs

Pizza Appreciation Thread

11 minutes ago, where said:

then you should go to the doctor or you have a good business on your hands

Canadian remember dick head ? Free Medicare. *Cough cough hacks and spits in your plate

In light of our S or T thread have to laugh at you guys talking shit on the tattoos.  Like if she's offering up a piece you're going to be like no, no thanks, your tattoos make my willy nervous lolz.

I can openly say that I have destroyed quite a few little caesars $5 hot and ready. especially when my ass is on the road trying to save some money.

Even shit pizza is fucking good. If I'm outside of a major city I tend to seek out shit corporate pizza spots like little ceazars, pappa johns, or even a rare pizza hut now and then they usually serve beer. Sometimes unfamiliar local joints can give you the shits if you're not checking Yelp reviews or something. I know of dollar slice places locally that are better than corporate shit, which is why I really don't fuck with corporate pizza in NY, or Philly. Not that I'm picky, we've just got dives that are good here.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, Mercer said:

Even shit pizza is fucking good. If I'm outside of a major city I tend to seek out shit corporate pizza spots like little ceazars, pappa johns, or even a rare pizza hut now and then they usually serve beer. Sometimes unfamiliar local joints can give you the shits if you're not checking Yelp reviews or something. I know of dollar slice places locally that are better than corporate shit, which is why I really don't fuck with corporate pizza in NY, or Philly. Not that I'm picky, we've just got dives that are good here.

I love Pizza Hut. So few of them up this way.

18 hours ago, Kults said:

I love Pizza Hut. So few of them up this way.

pathetic

home-alonejoe-pesci.jpg

• Trash 1

That fast/junk food photo is like a wet dream for either an obese American, or starving person in a 3rd world country.

proxy.duckduckgo.gif.2a6a71f0bf2a2a0d217c909c971f14af.gif

10 hours ago, massgraff said:

I actually recently came to the conclusion that little ceasar's isn't terrible.

1010159938_20190413_2022443.thumb.jpg.e820cf7a82707ec8dbffa4ccb99b8661.jpg

All that and stuffed crust too.

Ok so maybe the lighting doesn't do the photo a favour but that looks like giblets to me, Jesus Christ, disgusting..

Edited by Deine Mudder
  • Truth 1

42 minutes ago, Deine Mudder said:

Ok so maybe the lighting doesn't do the photo a favour but that looks like giblets to me, Jesus Christ, disgusting..

Not a big mushroom fan to begin with and those out of the can watery mushrooms are horrible.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now