Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Papa ginos still slaps. 

Slaps the toilet on the way out.  Haven't been to PG in ages, was road tripping and saw an actual PG store, not one of those rest stop deals so had to go for it.  Pretty sure they made me up 2 slices from frozen.  I suppose it did the trick at the moment, but def not the same as all those slices I housed on all you can eat slice night as a kid.

On 1/26/2020 at 4:22 PM, Drue_Down said:

I’ve never done this before. I don’t want to eat much, neither does my daughter, so I’m only going to cook half a pizza. 

Cutting a frozen pizza is hard.

813A23C9-AF0B-4764-AEA9-2C874B4A6ED9.jpeg

I've accomplished this by gently kneeing the frozen pizza ever so slightly while its still in the plastic. The reason is similar to yours, my daughter will only eat cheese atm. 

^^ So I used to do "on-site IT" for a company in Arlington (Dallas), TX.  One of the customers was a place that processed meats into processed meat products (how'd you know I was going to say that?).  These include pepperoni, sausages, meatballs, balogna paste, hotdogs, etc.  One of the things I learned from the workers there by talking to them about the company is that there are MANY different grades of sausages, and almost nothing they work with goes to waste.  They supply meats to many of the big chain restaurants, some good, some very cheap restaurants. 

That means that even the very large collections of the nastiest shit you would never eat still is ground up to very fine grain material and reshaped back into little meat ball chunks.  They said "there's a reason that CiCi's pizza is so cheap..... and Little Caesar's pizza is so cheap."  I am not saying that to suggest that there is some other high quality "fast-food" pizza place, but what I am saying is that if you're eating meat products and they didn't cost very much to buy then there is not much "meat" in there.

I'd say that applies to 7-11 massive five dollar frozen pizza if it has any meat toppings on it.  Also, it may be obvious but a cheap pizza with meat on it may also have very few pieces of meat.  @Steel Schnauzer

• Truth 1