Pizza Appreciation Thread

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, mn1_fuckos said:

@TheoHuxtable.. 

where is that located in LA?

Maybe ill try it the next time I am there

131 N Larchmont Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90004

Let us know how you like it... the owners are from Brooklyn who wanted to make it exactly like home, so I'd say this is authentic NY pizza.

Edited by TheoHuxtable..

Like asking which titty I prefer. Left or right? lol

All seriousness I wouldn't be the best person to know the dope spots tourists dig for NY Pizza, I'm all about basically 2 neighborhood mom and pop shops in Queens that nobody outside of my neighborhood would travel out here for.

As far as what's in the city, I'd suggest Artichoke Pizza for sure (The one on 14th St.) either the Margarita, or the Artichoke slice for sure. Go for the crab slice if you're brave enough, if it's made right it's worth the risk.

3 hours ago, Mercer said:

Like asking which titty I prefer. Left or right? lol

All seriousness I wouldn't be the best person to know the dope spots tourists dig for NY Pizza, I'm all about basically 2 neighborhood mom and pop shops in Queens that nobody outside of my neighborhood would travel out here for. 

As far as what's in the city, I'd suggest Artichoke Pizza for sure (The one on 14th St.) either the Margarita, or the Artichoke slice for sure. Go for the crab slice if you're brave enough, if it's made right it's worth the risk.

I have no issue going to Queens for pizza, I really don't like staying in the city the whole time anyways. So recommend away.

2 hours ago, mn1_fuckos said:

@One Man Bannedit is definitely different from what traditional pizza is. 

either way how was it?!

I've hit up more than one spot a few times and it's damn good.  Like I said, silly on my part to have discriminated for being a bakery.  It isn't pizzeria pizza, closer to pizza's origins perhaps, but mighty tasty.  

Got to figure it's an Italian bakery, they know about sauce, cheese, and dough.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...