Destruction league

seeking

After school special promised to send me some shit from the homo dungeon, but its been months and i aint got shit yet. he says he lost it, but fuck that. im not feeling that excuse.

his 12oz name is After School Special

you probably know him because he just made a thread asking you to do something for him.

fuck that. what's he ever done for you?

if he sent you some shit from the homo dungeon, he's an asshole, cause that was my shit.

send him PM's, post in his threads, tell him he's an indian giver and don't stop till i get my shit.

also, tell him the address i gave him is no longer valid and i need to give him a new one.

tell him i told you that.

tell him he aint man enough to meet me in the streets.

tell him omar comin for him.

you tell him that.

(imagine a navigator exploding in the background while that last exchange takes place. also imagine that i just shot you in the leg. k thnx)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

T4M,

i appreciate your secret squirell super sluething, but i did not ask you to figure out the confusion, i asked you to make him feel terrible.

ASS,

firstly, HA. your name spells out 'ass'. that's awesome. well, not for you, but for everyone else. anyway, look, i know mistakes happen, but this is homo dungeon memorabelia we're talking here... do you think homo dungeons grow on fucking trees? cause i'm pretty sure they dont. this is the only homo dungeon ive ever come across, and now you're totally blowing it for me. no homo dungeon.

T4M,

i appreciate your secret squirell super sluething, but i did not ask you to figure out the confusion, i asked you to make him feel terrible.

ASS,

firstly, HA. your name spells out 'ass'. that's awesome. well, not for you, but for everyone else. anyway, look, i know mistakes happen, but this is homo dungeon memorabelia we're talking here... do you think homo dungeons grow on fucking trees? cause i'm pretty sure they dont. this is the only homo dungeon ive ever come across, and now you're totally blowing it for me. no homo dungeon.

if ASS lives in san francisco, they almost grow on tree's.