Your Math Teacher Almost Died at a S&M Dungeon. (Canadian)

Pistol

Victim of near-fatal sex play at bondage club doesn't remember incident

BY KERRY BURKE, MELISSA GRACE and ALISON GENDAR

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Tuesday, February 12th 2008, 4:00 AM

A retired math teacher from Quebec survived near-fatal sex play at a midtown bondage club but couldn't tell investigators how he was injured, law enforcement sources said Monday.

The 64-year-old thrill-seeker had been found turning blue, hanging in a dungeon room at the Nutcracker Suite on E. 33rd St. Friday morning.

Dressed in a dog collar and a pair of women's high heel shoes, the victim had paid staff at the upscale S&M club $100 an hour to check on him every hour.

"He comes down to visit once in a while," his unsuspecting wife said when reached in Quebec.

The Daily News is withholding the victim's name.

She said she had been told her husband had been found "unconscious on one of the streets."

She described her husband as a retired math teacher who didn't drink or go to nightclubs.

"I thought New York was safe," she said.

The retiree was discovered by club staff about 1:30 a.m. and taken to St. Vincent's Hospital Manhattan.

Doctors removed the breathing tube Monday, but the victim said he didn't remember anything, sources said.

Police were investigating whether club employees could face negligence charges.

Neighbors of the upscale pain club said its clients often knocked on the wrong door looking for the party.

"A steady stream of bankers, lawyers, doctors, going to the ninth floor," said Janet Benshoof, president of the Global Justice Center on the 12th floor. "It was like Guantanamo for sexual deviants. It was Abu Ghraib in Manhattan, but for pleasure."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

would be better if he wasnt' retired. when i was in middle school, a teacher at another school in my state died during some kind gay bondage adventure, i don't remember the exact details. we saw it in the newpaper in the cafeteria or something and one of my friends was like "how fucking funny would that be if you were one of the kids in dude's class, what do they fucking tell the kids? do they just pretend it didn't happen or what."