who's got the greatest gal in town...

Kill Ugly Radio

i'm actually super boring. i just like looking at and taking pictures. and sometimes do some of the ol' writing on things...

...but actually I wasn't trying to claim superiority or anything like that, sorry if it came off like that. basically i was just pointing out that i've been around in some form or another for going ona decade now. and i don't quite get all this "fail" stuff. it seems like an alright thread can just get 3992934 fail pics in it, and then all of a sudden noone even remembers what it was about. i was just trying to share a flickr account i thought was interesting, and i didn't want to post it in the great pictures thread, because they really aren't great. but as a whole, i think it's a pretty interesting little account idea.

and if anyone wanted to post some they thought were interesting that would be cool too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how many times are you gonna pull that same exact quote about "been here since 99 before amaze was here"

if you've been here since then you should know better than to post graffiti in ch0 and to cry to mods in ch0 about closing threads in brickslayers.

also why would you share an account? it's been public for a while now.

negaprops douche

um well i said it once, then someone said the same thing in another thread so i kind of just copy and pasted it, and stated that i was just reiterating.

the thread i posted got what i want accomplished. and i learned that there was issues with the report button, which i had been using to report posts of people snitching. there was a legitimate issue.

i actually didn't know that it was public, i don't come on the site all that much. but thanks.

i'm actually super boring. i just like looking at and taking pictures. and sometimes do some of the ol' writing on things...

...but actually I wasn't trying to claim superiority or anything like that, sorry if it came off like that. basically i was just pointing out that i've been around in some form or another for going ona decade now. and i don't quite get all this "fail" stuff. it seems like an alright thread can just get 3992934 fail pics in it, and then all of a sudden noone even remembers what it was about. i was just trying to share a flickr account i thought was interesting, and i didn't want to post it in the great pictures thread, because they really aren't great. but as a whole, i think it's a pretty interesting little account idea.

and if anyone wanted to post some they thought were interesting that would be cool too.

Your approach and presentation sucked balls, consequently the thread sucks balls. That's why you got a fail.