Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kill Ugly Radio

who's got the greatest gal in town...

you do!

just kidding. actually since i made a thread that a lot of people wouldn't understand, i thought i'd share this flickr i really like... i know i know... no graff content, but i appreciate dedication...

http://flickr.com/photos/7602696@N04/

i actually looked for a flickr thread, and didn't find one...

WHOA!!!! its shit tags on bins. fuck dude. thats some next level shit. totally thread worthy.

FAIL!

Angelina Jolie will be buying up those bins in a few years to hang from the ceiling of her hip luxury downtown penthouse apartment.

yo km4art. i get where you're coming from. but i've been on this site since 99 or so, and you're really not gonna fail me like i'm some dude who wasn't here when amaze was still making threads...

but i understand the bins are more of a west coast thing, i get that. now show me some flickr you think is worth seeing.

short descriptions would benice also... but i didn't leave one so i really can't fault you...

ozzie graff isn't really super appealing to me, but there areafew things i do like...

and obviouslyflowers are awesome.

yo km4art. i get where you're coming from. but i've been on this site since 99 or so, and you're really not gonna fail me like i'm some dude who wasn't here when amaze was still making threads...

but i understand the bins are more of a west coast thing, i get that. now show me some flickr you think is worth seeing.

hello brick slayers mods - Today, 04:35 AM

i wrote this for km4rt... but it applies...

yo tuff tone. i get where you're coming from. but i've been on this site since 99 or so, and you're really not gonna fail me like i'm some dude who wasn't here when amaze was still making threads...

but i understand the is more of a bay area thing, i get that. now show me a thread that isn't getting moderated properly so this thread isn't just fail, instead of just being douchey and hopping on the fail bandwagon.

i just got back from painting... 6am is sleepy time

reputation.gif

yo I dont really care how long you been on here

Ive been on here since 2000

my old screen name was destroy1

so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wow I think thats the second time you said amaze

get off his nuts

I guess I was around when amaze was too

omg I was on 12oz the same time as amaze

Im cool

forward.gif

i'm from the city actually, close though. i think that tagging on the garbage cans is more of a bay areathing than anywhere else.

well at least the other places i've been i haven't seen much of it.

i'm from the city actually, close though. i think that tagging on the garbage cans is more of a bay areathing than anywhere else.

well at least the other places i've been i haven't seen much of it.

its actually pretty big in seattle aswell

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now