Bottle Service and Limo

Weapon X

in the us dude woulda went to your house raped your girlfriend and ate her body as you watched then had you go the the atm withdraw $$$ then dump you in the woods naked to die.

i left my wallet at the post office at the counter cause i was sealing up packages and putting labels on them. called the PO to see if anyone turned it in. nothing. i went to the dmv called the cc companies and 3 days letter my wallet is mailed to my house. money was gone but it was only 60 bucks. and this was in LA county no less.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how the hell do you misplace two thousand dollars??!?!?

whenever i carrry that much cash around, its its pretty often, its in a sealed envelope close to my body, in a secret pocket or compartment in a backpack. i never carry serious cash around in a wallet, my wallet probably has 40 bucks in at all times.

Actually the metal buttons that hold my wallet together had ripped a whole in my back pocket on my pants and it fell out inside the cab...

Though I will say that I am used to walking around festivals with that much cash, and no idea of what reality is or of how many days until I am going to see it again, and I do fine..

That was just an isolated incident, though I do lose or break my cell phone all the time...

Though I do know kids who have lost large sums of money..

A few years ago a friend of mine took off a pair of pants he had been wearing all weekend long at a festival, and threw it in a pile of trash at his camp site, since they were covered in mud, and just generally crusty..

So he gets to the hotel with his nice clean pants on and realizes that he is missing a lot of money, and that it was in his pants that he threw away...