Bottle Service and Limo

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, a buddy got his wallet stolen off the bar at a place in gastown, he ended up spending all day and a bunch of money getting everything replaced so he could have id and credit cards for his flight the following day.

visa was on top of shit, too. they called him and let him know that his card was declined a minute after it was used at a bar 2 blocks away. we rolled down there and caught the guy. fighting crime in cracktown.

dude you are a lucky fucking bastard...

I left my wallet inside a cab with about 2 grand in it one time... the cabbie was mad cool he drove back to where he dropped me and my friend off at and knocked on the door and gave me my wallet.. thereby allowing me to buy illegal substances...

It was the bathroom attendant who I gave a ten dollar tip to because I was so drunk!!!

Fuck yeah, that IS karma!! I'm meeting him at his ESL class later tonight.

i gave the bathroom dude two bucks for some tic tacs and a spray of cologne the other day.

you think these guys make money at the right spot.. easily make 300 a night

dude I hope your severance package was huge if your wilding with a limo and bottle night!

I hope he paid for it on the company card....

fuck using your severance package when you got the company card, or at least know the numbers so you can order it over the phone...

dude you are a lucky fucking bastard...

I left my wallet inside a cab with about 2 grand in it one time... the cabbie was mad cool he drove back to where he dropped me and my friend off at and knocked on the door and gave me my wallet.. thereby allowing me to buy illegal substances...

how the hell do you misplace two thousand dollars??!?!?

whenever i carrry that much cash around, its its pretty often, its in a sealed envelope close to my body, in a secret pocket or compartment in a backpack. i never carry serious cash around in a wallet, my wallet probably has 40 bucks in at all times.