Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DEFY_sfodcrew

does moving to a different city affect your name?

Ive been writing my name in my city for about 8 months now but at the end of the summer I am moving to Boston to go to art school. I randomly found a kid on myspace that has the same name as me and he lives in NY. He's about the same skill level as me, maybe a bit worse.

anyway I know Boston and NY aren't that close but I do have freinds there that I'll want to bomb with and I wanted to get some opinions about how I should handle the situation.

I really don't want to change my name, so I guess adding a number is my best option?

EDIT: I don't write Defy so don't say "oh Defy's taken you fuckin toy" or some shit like that.

yeah and telling eveyone on here what you write and what city you get up in is probably the smartest thing you can.

do. That schooling is paying off for you.

8 months?

let be realistic here

if u really like the letters just write dyfe

and be like

"YAH BITCH YAH I WRITE DYFE BITCH. HALLA AT ME CUH"

Guest spectr
I am moving to Boston to go to art school.

:rolleyes:

lol ^ lets not hate on art school... not everyone who goes to art school is gay... Sub for instance... when i graduate ill make double what i do now as a designer.. thats worth more than a bunch of haters calling you an art fag.

its not hiphop.

surely you have two names that you probabaly write so one of them should be original.

or make a new one up.

assuming youre toy because you came here to ask this question, if youre that worried about it, put a number behind it. or you can just crush the shit out of Boston, say "fuck you" to the other guy and save 12oz. some bandwidth buy not creating yet another inane fucking thread.

good luck.

ok to all the kids talking about DEFY that's not what I write so disregard that, and I would challenge him/ do plan on doing so when I actually move, the reason I wanted to get peoples opinions is so that I have time to develop a new style (mostly a new handy) if I decide to change it. I've actually tried messaging him but he hasn't/wont respond.

anyway I guess I'll keep checking back on this but as of right now I'm gonna throw a number just for shits at the end of my handstyle.

what's that suppose to ,mean?

just a lot of beef in general in Boston?

if that 's it then no worries, Miami's got pleanty of fuckin clowns too, just another part of the game.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now