Does it make me a scumbag

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little do you know these "15-year-olds" are actually 12-year-olds that have also been editing their myspace ages.

cause after all, who uses myspace besides underage girls and the pervy guys that want to fuck them?

i agree with the first half of this. i'm sure there are a ton of preteens that are bumping their ages up on myspace.

but i definitely disagree with the second half. i use myspace to keep in touch with old friends and even current ones. it's not my problem that teenie boppers like to use that site too.

if you're going to go after 15 year old girls and want scumbag status, you need to grow a dirtstache, and start rocking a pair of grease stained high top reeboks. let the tongue hang out, and laces drag. i'd say a hemp poncho and acid wash jeans would also help. then move to cranston, buy an IROC-Z, and hang out at the warwick mall all day.

if you do that --you've really reached scumbag status.

15 is young. i used to occasionally work and hang out at my friends skate shop. that place was always filled with 14/15 year old girls. at a glance you are like...dam, but then after you realize just how young they are you are like...*DAM.

*DAM meaning they are mad young.

I once banged one of them 15 year old skate groupie broads in the basement of the skateshop like 15 minutes after meeting her.

Her freind was all up on my boy and they were both talking about how much they need a good dicking.

My boy was too shook to do anything with the underage broad that was all up on him.

But I had no problem taking the other young jawn down that dusty ass basement and bending her over a wooden chair and giving her what she needed.

That pussy was tight.

I don't even remember her name.

Pathetic..

Absolutely Pathetic....

If I had a younger sister, which I don't, but if I did and I caught her with a pathetic loser like yourself...I'd kick your fucking teeth so far down your throat you'd wake up thinking your just got new hemorrhoids.

No you wouldn't.

Just sayin.

• Like 1

I'm too old to even find young girls really hot any more. And even if I wasn't, about three minutes of "conversation" would probably do the trick.

Oh they annoy me no doubt, but I hate all women and find them all pretty much the same level of annoying, regardless of age