Where did you get your name?

a kid growin up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked people on the internet for advice.

So now I write cope 3.[/color][/center]

haha, funny shit. :lol:

after writing one name for a while, my one friend told me that i looked like a whatever and pushed me to write it for a while, but she spelled it this horrible way so i dismissed it completely. then about 2 months ago it hit me to spell it a different way and was like, holy fuck, this name IS fuckin tight...so yeah...starting over with a clean slate and much happier overall.

i was fucking this girl and she yelled out this other dudes name during it so i just starting writing his name all over the place.

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh thats kinda effed up, but its pretty funny in a way as well..

anyways, ive had my name since i was born pretty much.

I have one real name and 2 fakies for whe3n I doodle on desks and stuff.

Shez is my real one and it sort of came up in my mind one day while I was sitting around because one of my friends and I were sitting around and he said something along the lines of "You look like a foreigner, why don't you make your name Sherpa D.?" I just randomly said, "why not shez?"

My first fake one came about because I used it at school one year witha few tiny cans and did a piece inside the bathroom while locked in it during a pep rally and put "Sakuri, Super Samuria Slammin' Sukka" The Sakuri was really big and this was in the handicapped stall. Everyone of the teachers panicked about it, but all the writers began looking for Sakuri. I never really fessed up to it because I knew one would rat me out if I became on his bad side. And alot of em are just rats

My second fake was Dayze, I used it one day on a giant piece I did on my chemistry desk that my teacher caught me doing in pencil, he at first frowned and then smiled and said "I like it, I'm making sure it stays there." I had had this teacher for my whole high school career, he had smoked ganj out of a coconut, now he has moved away. What a shame. He loved graff and considered it art.