wheres the rest of ma?

inerdemons

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'll never understand why these threads get takin down,if someone said something reckless on here then just delete that post or any posts relating to it,even the whole thing about transit and shit,obviously the pigs take flicks of any transit that gets hit so i dont see why it matters if it shows up on here,i understand that writers should keep a low profile but ive been in this game for a long time now and i have quite a few graff related charges on my jacket but its been my experience that, unless you're caught in the act,if you have a decent lawyer its very hard to make anything stick,and it makes no sense to me how takin down a thread on 12 oz affects anything anyway,but whatever...........

probably multiple things that need to be edited. i'm sure it will be back. a lot of the time they don't have flicks, they rely on places like this to acquire them. why go to the source when the source can come to you. same reason they monitor myspace like crazy, they can see your conversations and follow your moves. i'm sure they're on flickr too. better to be safe than to be sorry.

yeah and is stead of the rest of mass cange it back to the boston thread or just the massachusettes thread. i understand the whole not go to the source just go to here or other lesser places, but wheather its on the internet or on the streets its in your face and accesile either way. i mean i dont see any other cities shit getting closed down when the VS in those cities could be just as hot if not hotter than specifically in MA. just my two cents

Guys, who cares, you can't see whos up now for a little bit, oh well. Walk around the streets of your city and see the graffiti and the culture, you don't need the internet. Ok so you don't have your own thread for a little bit boo hoo. The thread was moved not deleted, so when all this heat calms down we'll most likely have our thread back, just be appreciative that 12oz is trying to keep writers safe from VS, etc , and evidence on court cases. just relax.