Tanks for sale

soupBDC

bb9e_12.JPG

You are bidding on a used 1978 US military M548 6 ton, Tracked Cargo Carrier made by FMC Corp. This has an all aluminum hull and is capable of swimming. Weight is around 16,000 pounds, width is 100 inches, height is 106 inches to top of cab, length is 227 inches. Machine is powered by a 210 horsepower Detroit Diesel 6V53 engine through an Allison automatic transmission. Top speed is rated at 38 mph. Cab is designed to carry 4 people. Some accesories on the vehicle to include; 20,000 pound front winch with snatch block, cold weather hard top cab cover and insulated cargo cover, M66 machine gun mounting kit, fuel fired cab heater, rear material handling kit with trolley hoist, M14 rifle mounts, engine compartment fire supression system, fire extinguisher, track fixtures, pioneer tools, tow cable, track sections etc. This vehicle has 507 origional miles and 101 origional hours and starts instantly at the push of a button. I am the first civilian owner having bought it 14 years ago. I've had my fun with it and now it's time for someone else to enjoy it. There will be a complete set of service, operators and parts manuals included in the sale. Gun cradle and the 3 replica guns are NOT included in sale. The heater come on but does not ignite. This is the only item not working on the machine and I have just never taken time to check into it. With the Buy it Now price I will include a Lot of spare parts to include but not limited to transmission, transfer, road wheels, filters, belts, track sections, track pads, track pins, seat cushions, windshields, radiator etc. If my reserve is met but is less than the Buy it Now price of $40,000.00, I will give the winning bidder the option to purchase any of the spare parts desired. The last photo is for reference of what I use to haul the machine with. The truck and trailer are not included in the sale. The M172A1 trailer will be for sale after the M548 sells. Inspections are welcomed. Machine is located near Marion, Ohio. Email me with any requests or questions. Please check my other auctions.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.