dear tatum oneil.

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: dear kat von d

saying, Dear Kat Von D.

is like saying.

Dear Blood Fart, plus the STD you have.

you fucking dirty trolll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if you are saying I am the one with the STD or she is the one with the STD.

I don't think it matters to me one way or the other.

But we don't look or act or live anything alike.

She is cheesy to the max.

I am just a regular person.

http://backseatcuddler.com/2008/02/08/is-kat-von-d-a-racist/#

I’m no handwriting expert, but this autographed photo is clearly some kind of joke or was written in by someone other than Kat Von D, who is getting heat over being a “racist.” Seriously, if she were racist or really wrote this, why would she say “Burn in Hell,” and then follow it up with “XOXO”? I think someone added that in trying to start some drama. The line with the swastika was clearly written on top of her signature…the pen is heavier where it was added in! I’m just sayin’!

From TMZ:

TMZ has obtained the photograph in question, a headshot of Kat that reads, “Burn in hell Jewbag.” No one witnessed Kat write the message, but Chris Garver, another tattoo artist on “Miami Ink,” tells TMZ Kat personally handed him the photo.

When Ami, who is Jewish, received the photo, sources tell us he went to TLC and was rebuffed. We’re told after Ami had a lawyer intervene, TLC went to a handwriting analyst who concluded “there is a 99% probability that Kat Von D” wrote the message. In early July 2007, Avi’s lawyer went to TLC with the analysis. They simply sent him a letter back that acknowledged receiving the results and said, “We trust that this information will be kept strictly confidential.”

When contacted about the photo, Ami told TMZ he wasn’t as offended by the photo as he was by the indifference toward it, saying, “What is more devastating to me, and much more shameful is when people ignore something like this for the sake of the money or self-interest. That is the real ‘punch in the gut.’”

TLC gave TMZ this statement: “A publicity photo was brought to the network’s attention eight months ago that contained extraordinarily offensive language. A full investigation was immediately conducted to determine whether anyone associated with the network was involved. Kat vehemently denied authoring the text and after completing the investigation, it was determined that insufficient evidence existed to conclude that she had. Therefore, no disciplinary action was taken. The network always takes these matters seriously and follows what we believe to be an appropriate course of action as dictated by the circumstances and available information.”

Kat’s personal publicist issued this statement: “The recent accusation of a publicity photo of me with offensive and anti-semitic comments and graphics allegedly written by me is completely false and unfounded, and clearly a forgery. This was already proven many months ago to be 100 percent untrue. I always have been, and will continue to be an advocate for tolerance of all races, religions and ways of life.”

What do you think? Is Kat Von D the next Mel Gibson, or is this a fake?

You hear these stories how 'back in the good ol' days' tattoo guys would run into the new guys shop and bust his head open, and that guy would return the favor with a molotov cocktail. Now they send an offensive hallmark card, and the guy sues.

I used to bang this chick who had a swazi tattoo next to her snatch. I felt like I was grudge fucking her. It was fun.

Archived