Another casualty

bobobi11

any of you motherfuckers who just talked shit about my buddy can suck my cock you fucking bitches. thats my fucking crewmate right there, and now i wont see him for two fucking years. he loves graffiti, and wont stop. hes not a fucking crybaby art fag like most of you on here, hes done months before, and he will get through this shit to. you faggots dont have the fucking heart to live through half the shit he has had to. so talk some more shit, and then let me know where you live, and if its to far for me ill send someone closer to shut your mouth for you. youll get your fucking teeth kicked in, fucking punks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fuck all
Originally posted by seeking innocence

id hardly call that a casualty. dude had 6 prior felonies, before these six... id call that being sloppy as fuck. etch bath is bad news and cheap fame...

ha, listening to you talk about writing is like enuch talking about having sex, e-boy. get off the internet.

Originally posted by fuck all

ha, listening to you talk about writing is like enuch talking about having sex, e-boy. get off the internet.

I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you can shut up anytime. If you knew who Seeking was you would know he is active.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

]ive been busted 3 times, but that was over the course of 8 years.

i got hemmed over fifty times in 3 years...i got busted 3 times in one week and twice in a day....either you didnt do much or you live in a ghost town.

and if you think thats a lot, 36 months and fifty arrests comes out to just over one a month, and i was also painting at least five nights a week mostly on foot and bike which is a easy target and a lot of street bombing but also a lot of freeways

so thats like a 95 percent success rate..plus after the first 10 times the cops would arrest me just to arrest me. cause they suck

if ten window tags gets you fame then you must live in the fucking cuts with nothing but toys

legal oddities

Why is the statute of limitations for rape only five years? Our police officers are good people trying to do honorable jobs. It's our legal system that makes me a criminal and a rapist of six years ago a righteous man. It is true that cops bust writers, and that's no good, but it's our trenches of legal warfare that make them. Not fuck the cops, but fuck the law.

Originally posted by HAMMERFALL

any of you motherfuckers who just talked shit about my buddy can suck my cock you fucking bitches. thats my fucking crewmate right there, and now i wont see him for two fucking years. he loves graffiti, and wont stop. hes not a fucking crybaby art fag like most of you on here, hes done months before, and he will get through this shit to. you faggots dont have the fucking heart to live through half the shit he has had to. so talk some more shit, and then let me know where you live, and if its to far for me ill send someone closer to shut your mouth for you. youll get your fucking teeth kicked in, fucking punks.

i happen to know ******* personally, and i have two things to say about thim. first, he is a truly crazy motherfucker, not just in graff, but in every aspect of his life. secondly, he is one up son of a bitch. you can see his shit everywhere, not just on ten windows with etch bath. he has done some of the sickest, most visible shit i have seen to date in the city, so those of you talking shit about 'the novelty of etch' gaining fame are dead wrong. i give mad props to that guy, not only for putting out quality, original works, but also in places that i would consider insane. in this case, 6 prior counts depicts true dedication, kids, not stupidity.

Guest GorbortOrman
Originally posted by 23578

yea buddhism. i don't think many writers would agree with you there, but i do. take care.

I agree also. Im currently reading this book called 'Communion with God' good stufff in there about life... makes you think.

im not sure if its just me or not, but can someone tell us who it was?

he's already been caught, so does it matter if you say what tha writers name is? his tag i mean?

if not thats cool, i was just asking...

crazy mutha fucker, wild spots? someone from msk?

i duno..

hope he gets out ayight..

teaser

Okay since that was a copy of an actual newspaper article from one of the only rags in town I will tell his moniker. If you really need to know his name do some research.

It was BORE from HOD crew. I have a question for those that know him. Why is his Atlanta work of such a higher quality than we saw around Portland.

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by bobobi11

I never said he was the smartest guy, I am just pointing out that sentences are getting stiffer and the cops are getting more aggressive.

That kid got busted six times pryor to this? What a fucking douche! If you're that slow and stupid then you should give up! I've seen harsher attempts than that. The penalties are stiffer, if your a dumbass like this kid.

Fuck etch and fuck stupid people.

Re: legal oddities

Originally posted by Watley

Why is the statute of limitations for rape only five years? Our police officers are good people trying to do honorable jobs. It's our legal system that makes me a criminal and a rapist of six years ago a righteous man. It is true that cops bust writers, and that's no good, but it's our trenches of legal warfare that make them. Not fuck the cops, but fuck the law.

Suck a dick watley. You are a cop and I know that for a fact. Unless this is a retarded joke.

Originally posted by optimo

if youve ever actually gone out hittin stuff before youd know that it IS an addictive thing. personally i know someone whos been busted twice in 6 months and still does it. one time, he had no where to go, another cops came with a warrant and searched his house. thats much respect in my book, still bombing while in a rack of trouble as it is.

Optimo, hit me up odsoner@yahoo.com

Originally posted by HAMMERFALL

Bitch shit the fuck up! Motherfucker never should have gotten caught! You're cryin for him and He's cryin in jail witha BIG ass fine for his stupidity. So fuck you and fuck him.... Oh and I live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania bitch, BRING IT fuckup!!!!

:king: :mad: :king:

Archived