YO FUCK THAT

THANKYOU

fuck this stupid ass dance off on mtv bullshit.

best dance crew. what a gay fucking idea for a show.

if i had the money, id hire an assassin to shoot these kids in the face...

talking about their ultra supreme love for "hiphop". :lol:

fucktards.

and whats up with that stupid Jamaican wanna be rockstar dude with shit for braids playing punk music and having kids dance and stomp all over the stage?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wait you actually watch mtv? what is wrong with you?

my roomates are addicted to real world. I mean America is full of thousands and thousands of people who would rather sit on their ass eat popcorn and watch other people live their lives than go out and do something equally as amazing if not better. I mean seriously its not really that hard to do something that is more amazing than those actors (because they ARE ACTORS!!!) on those shows.

All those dance shows and singing shows are shitty. I mean the next generation there are going to be a shit load of kids who walk around going: Im not going to go to college I am just going to win on a tv show or I am just going to sit around and wait for my big break. Then they don't get any skill to actually do antyhing. Its sad but its starting to seem like the american way. 90% of the kids on these shows are seriously like "I AM GOING ALL THE WAY!!! MY GRANDMA SAYS I SOUND SO GREAT WHEN I SING IN THE SHOWER HOWEVER I HAVE NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE OR FORMAL TRAINING!!!!!" and they in their minds believe it.

Yo my boy was all about it, he sang in chorus forever, dude was in the accapella group and jazzapella he went into college tried out for some pro accapella group, he ended up beat boxing with them. My dude is seriously good got some job at martha's vineyard for 5k$ per summer with free living beat boxing for some accapella group. Then homie comes bak like "I am going for american Idol I will make it to hollywood."

This kid is not good at singing I had him come play half a show with me singing and everyone was like dude is not good. He isn't a good singer he shouldnt waste cash getting to auditions because he will be turned down. Its stupid but there are thousands of kids like my dude who think they can do it and it sucks. All these fucking game shows and tv are bringing down society...fucking weak rant over...

my roomates are addicted to real world. I mean America is full of thousands and thousands of people who would rather sit on their ass eat popcorn and watch other people live their lives than go out and do something equally as amazing if not better. I mean seriously its not really that hard to do something that is more amazing than those actors (because they ARE ACTORS!!!) on those shows.

All those dance shows and singing shows are shitty. I mean the next generation there are going to be a shit load of kids who walk around going: Im not going to go to college I am just going to win on a tv show or I am just going to sit around and wait for my big break. Then they don't get any skill to actually do antyhing. Its sad but its starting to seem like the american way. 90% of the kids on these shows are seriously like "I AM GOING ALL THE WAY!!! MY GRANDMA SAYS I SOUND SO GREAT WHEN I SING IN THE SHOWER HOWEVER I HAVE NO MUSICAL EXPERIENCE OR FORMAL TRAINING!!!!!" and they in their minds believe it.

Yo my boy was all about it, he sang in chorus forever, dude was in the accapella group and jazzapella he went into college tried out for some pro accapella group, he ended up beat boxing with them. My dude is seriously good got some job at martha's vineyard for 5k$ per summer with free living beat boxing for some accapella group. Then homie comes bak like "I am going for american Idol I will make it to hollywood."

This kid is not good at singing I had him come play half a show with me singing and everyone was like dude is not good. He isn't a good singer he shouldnt waste cash getting to auditions because he will be turned down. Its stupid but there are thousands of kids like my dude who think they can do it and it sucks. All these fucking game shows and tv are bringing down society...fucking weak rant over...

Man I completely agree with you... I was staying with my boy out in WV and all his girl did was sit around and watch the most retarded reality tv shows possible, and talk about what she would do if she would get on one of them.. That shit would drive me fucking nuts, and I had to sit there wondering how reality tv could become someones life like that. Then I realized how ignorant most americans actually are, and it clicked it my head that we are really going to end up like that movie idiocracy...

Personally, I think a good stalinish purge of people who watch reality tv is in order for this country...

and whats up with that stupid Jamaican wanna be rockstar dude with shit for braids playing punk music and having kids dance and stomp all over the stage?

i think you're referring to that mtv commercial with HR and the Bad Brains.... 'stupid' and 'wanna be' are not accurate adjectives... google them.

how is this shit not quoted a million times already with "hahaha's" after it?

i miss this song.

well i was going to quote it, but you got me first.

fuckin tease threads are always on some...

hey guys whats up with (dead end question about some little inane topic that is totally not suitable for conversation, nor remotely interesting and theres most likely a thousand better places on the giant internet to find out the answer to this question but here it is, getting me clowned.) does anyone have any experience with this?. ideas?, thoughts?

Those AzN's were tearing it up. They were called like Kappa Modern or some shit.

I only saw the show once and only that routine, but it was executed pretty well.

But I personally don't dance, EVER, unless it is New Year's and I'm blacked out grinding on my boy's girlfriend, ah that's another story. Anyway, I don't dance and I think it is homo and I won't ever watch this show again.

i'm in the Philippines. The mnost popular show here is a bunch of people dancing, then the host is like, "so you fucked up on that one move. what happened?" they have dancing w/ everything, though. It's an advertisement for bleach, and they have 50 girls in school girls out fits shaking their ass.. pure awesomeness. I'm in an internet cafe killing time because these einsteins locked the door, and can't get it unlocked.

yeah bad brains BUT! me and blood fart have come to the conclusion that its because theyre black and its black history month.... that and bad brains is fucking amazing.

yeah, i was thinking the same thing. they have a few of those little commercials.

too bad mtv hasn't had videos in regular rotation in over 15 years. it's all pseudo reality tv or quasi celebrities with reality shows.

vh1 classics is where it's at for videos and even they are falling off hard!!

i'm in the Philippines. The mnost popular show here is a bunch of people dancing, then the host is like, "so you fucked up on that one move. what happened?" they have dancing w/ everything, though. It's an advertisement for bleach, and they have 50 girls in school girls out fits shaking their ass.. pure awesomeness. I'm in an internet cafe killing time because these einsteins locked the door, and can't get it unlocked.

dude... Eat Boulaga.

where are you there? i spent some time there awhile ago. I hope san miguel is still 20p with 15p being deposit. easy living