Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

it's 2:46am and i'm wide awake

yeah i should probably go to sleep just so i can wake up and leave in two hours... but i'll probably stay up for another half hour practicing my morse code

yeah i should probably go to sleep just so i can wake up and leave in two hours... but i'll probably stay up for another half hour practicing my morse code

haha morse code..............what are you trying to hack your way into the 1920s?

I just woke the fuck up for no reason and can't get back to sleep.

team sleep problems

"while you're sleeping, we aren't"

Your t shirt is on the way

I was wide awake at 2:46...because my alarm had just gone off telling me it was time to head into work.

Fuck this job.

all the buttons are almost gray

refreshing isn't helping

time to make breakfast I guess

whats up K

You still on Aussie time?

I didn't get to sleep until 6am. One of the benefits of being unemployed, I suppose.

Oh, and it was at a college residence, hanging out with a bunch of young women.

my girl went to the club last night and i went to sleep. she got home at around 230 or 3 or whatever and decided to eat a greek salad. now that didnt really bother me. what bothered me is her drunk ass decided to eat that shit right over my head and one of the tomatoes fell right only my face all cold and shit. i was up for like 45 minutes after that unable to go to sleep.

tomatoes are the devils nipples... and to have one on your face mid-sleep, that sucks

what the hell kind of devils nipples are you talking about?? but yes ILB that is probably a pretty lame fucking way to wake up... she couldnt stand a foot away and eat the damn salad? and hopefully you spent those 45 minutes peeing in her butt

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now