Ren and Stimpy Thread (For those who appreciate)

hatetown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fan Club Episode

(Stimpy is asleep while Ren is still awake of insanity.)

"I... I was nice today. NICE to all of those insipid little monkeys, answering thier STUPID letters. My hands... DIRTY!" (Scrapes his hands.)

"THE DIRT WON'T COME OFF!

...President! What a joke. President! President of what? HIS fan club! How they love him! Look at him, lying there asleep. The idol of millions... (whipering)is a FOOL!

Lying silly little fool...

How easily I end the force... with these hands! These DIRTY HANDS!

AND WITH THESE HANDS I HOLD THE FATE OF MILLIONS!

They think he's a god, but he's as mortal as we.

I KNOW! Just one quick TWIST... then it's over. Just one!

Just... AAAAH! IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN! MY BRAIN! MY HOT, STINGING BRAIN!

(He screams and falls unconscious)

Ren's savage

renstimpyapc.jpg

950bb94027e49507aaa472e846d3cc29.jpg

glad to see Wikipedia deems him important enough to have an entry.

"Oddly, Powdered Toast doesn't taste right unless Powdered Toast Man farts on it before it is consumed."

"Pastor Toastman's office also serves as his headquarters, and he is served by a lovely young female assistant named "Catholic High School Girl" and it is strongly suggested that the two have a romantic relationship."

I've been a regulkar reader of John Kricfalusi's blog for two years now. I'm going to post the link but honestly I think most people won't like him. He is a hardass of the highest order when it comes to animation and cartooning. I pretty much see eye to eye with him on everything, but people get but hurt at what he hates on.

If you go a head and read his blog, read it. Every word. Think about it. He is a smart man. Don't just use it as a place to lift images, bite his shit, bite Mary Blair and Bobe Cannon, or Clampett.

Don't be an ass.

Be an intelligent human being.

Get your learn on shitheads.

KOH, what do you think about a Stimpy tattoo?

Like Stimpy smokin an L while pounding a Mad Dog??

If you wanted a Stimpy tattoo, I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm not going to tart it out like that. I'd find a real good image of Stimpy looking as retarded as he is and that's it. People who make cartoon characters do dumb shit like smoke weed or piss on Ford logos need to be shot in the face in front of their mother.