Zero Tolerance....Dont Fuck with Dubai

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

honestly i am never going there now... they can arrest you for you pee and consider that possesion?! What are you gonna go there sit on the corner have some crack head come up to you like "Come on man! I know you just came in off da plane, I just need one hit. "I got $5 now come awn just pee in my mouth a little baby." wtf!? Drug dealers with a piss fetish freakin gay sauce...

my ex used to live in dubai for quite some time, her dad used to make a fucking KILLING working there, enough to buy a house on the greek isles. but on the street, things are a lot easier to get away with. mainly they squeeze you fucking when coming back from flights. i mean, don't get me wrong, you'll get similar charges, but it's a LOT less likely that they'll bother you at all. but that's fucking insane. at least in the states they have rules against microscopic amount that aren't even able to be psychoactive.

NHnkorearyugyonghotelpyongyang.jpg

1412329668_87785e981f.jpg

The Ryugyong Hotel (or Ryu-Gyong Hotel or Yu-Kyung Hotel or the 105 Building) is a partially constructed concrete skyscraper that was once intended for use as a hotel in Sojang-dong, in the Potong-gang District of Pyongyang, North Korea. The hotel's name comes from one of the historic names for Pyongyang: Ryugyong, or "capital of willows." Its 105 stories rise to a height of 330 m (1,083 ft), and it contains 360,000 m² (3.9 million square feet) of floor space, making it the most prominent feature of the city’s skyline and by far the largest structure in the country. Construction started in 1987 and ceased in 1992 due to a combination of poor-quality construction and financial difficulties. At one time, it would have been the world's tallest hotel and Esquire Magazine dubbed it "The Worst Building in the History of Mankind" and noted that the government of North Korea has airbrushed the building out of pictures.