YOUR PERSONAL TOP 10 FAVORITE THREADS

Guest imported_Tesseract

What no votes for the Rabbit & The Pancake Oolong???

1. The Mixing Paint thread by cracked ass??

2. Hot chicks thread

3 The one that showed that fake flick of Britney with that see through top.

4. Can't remember....????

*5. The Yard Safety One

*6. Dissed By Fat Girls

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by alkaline

Was that the thread were there was a big debate about graffiti as a valid artform, and the influence that classic and not-so-classic artwork art has had on graffiti? I think that was the one. That thread was one of my all time favorites. It really made me think. We need more threads like that.

yes! thats the exact one

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Tearz: El mama toto, eh? Clever. Real clever.

hehe. don't get salty homey. it's my favorite little kid insult. :)

i loved that one thread last year i believe, where secret and seeking posted pictures of each other. secret posted a picture of seeking fucking a fish. lol a truly great post. another one around that time where freddy kreuger posted pictures of the crew members as all retarded and nerdy. great stuff.

um i like that mixing paint thread, and yard guidlines about humping. maybe both by cracked?

too lazy to think of a name was a good one and i also liked that watchdog thread

the os gemeos thread

sonik's signs, siloette's, bob hopes, and mpowers stuff

Originally posted by serum

i loved that one thread last year i believe, where secret and seeking posted pictures of each other. secret posted a picture of seeking fucking a fish. lol a truly great post.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...40&pagenumber=2

For you, Serum. Too bad most of the links are broken.

One of my favorite threads is when Edmo asked if everyone had graff pictures up on their walls and posted a close up picture of himself. Then everyone started editing his face and clothes it was hilarious. I loved the Naughty By Nature shirt and medallion, haha.

Archived