-sudz- is now black. bitch recognize.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: SUDDZ

haha, i havnt drawn them in years, but i guess i could maybe bust something out soon.

speaking of patrick jilbert, dude sent me a package a few years back and i've got a bunch of his drawings around. no blood ones, but theyre dope all the same. i've got one that says "tranny luv"framed above my bed hahaha.

hahaha, ese, i am totally going to take you up on that. we can but a club pack size of pudding and go all city with that shit. hahaha. oh, and i caught one of your freights a while back.

anyways, as for whats been up for the last... 5 years? lets see. i got booked twice and got off twice because cops are stupid, graduated high school, sang in a band for a couple of years and toured around with that a bit. i moved to vancouver two summers ago to go to art school. thats all of the major stuff i think. oh, i applied for a buff squad job the other day, no joke. hahaha. that shit pays $15 an hour and would be an unlimited supply of free paint and clean spots hahahahaha.

whats new on here? the whole site is all different and shit.

haha.

glad to hear things are going well for you dude. there is a chance i might try and make my way up there in the next month or two, if i do, we'll have to get together.

how long is is fair to wait before i start asking for animals standing on top of other animals, waving flags and juggling? would now be too soon?

I wouldn't expect to see devilush and fist2cuff's round here 12oz did them pretty salty :lol:

hahahaha...

I was thinking about other members too.. NH

ctrl+alt+dlt

dee38

sherm

im pretty sure most of the females wont come back for the same reason as dlush..