-sudz- is now black. bitch recognize.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: SUDDZ

recipe for krink?

get a can of chrome.

get a icecream bucket.

spray whole can in icecreambucket.

put gladwrap ova top.

pop holes in gladwrap.

sit for a few hours (till pressure in paint goes)

peel off top layer of dryish paint.

pour all da chrome paint in to a flowpen (pump one)

add some plumweld.

done.

Fuckin n00bs.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.:nope: :nope:

Haha I used to talk to sudz everyday back in the day sharing sketches with him and what not. What was his friends name that wrote too I think he was on here also?

Where my nigga kOmega at damn.. Remember that sketch they did of him when soemone drew some of the members, he was like 2 feet tall with a huge ass blunt ROFL.

r.i.p. the good ol' days :p

holy shit. seeking whats up!? i was going through my itunes the other day and #1 stunna came on and reminded me of this thing.

this thread is crazy as fuck.

it is, infact me. how do i get my old username back? haha its been so long i have no idea what the password for that shit is. hahaha. oh man, the cows.

ha, i saw the last post in here had been made by 'snckpackoner' and i got stoked, like...oh shit, could it be?

how'd you find your way back here?

i'm pretty stoked the dude i saw on myspace that i thought was you, was not. dude was a total fucing herb. you still using your same cerealkiller email? i can have your passowrd reset.

haha, mr furioussnake sent me a message being like "dude, check this thread, youre not going to believe it." but i've been lurking here and there, i was trying to lay super low for a while because i got booked twice and then ended up getting walked up on by vandal squad when i moved here to vancouver. dude gave me his card haha.

but no, i'm not still using that email, i dont even remember what the password for it might have been. bummer.