-sudz- is now black. bitch recognize.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: -sudz- is back. bitch recognize.

I dunno I saw an old post of yours that was signed Beer a few days ago in a bumped thread.

I remember you used to post on a bboy forum and signed Beer after all your posts as well, and I put two and two together

I'm not an E-stalker ... I swear...

Haha, what thread was this? I feel like I haven't signed anything with "Beer" since I was like 16.

And yeah, I was a regular at bboy.com back in the day when it was poppin off. The members there kinda migrated to freestylession.com, where I still pop in on occasion these days.

haha...whaddup! i changed my SN because the site had changed and i couldn't log in with my old SN.

i had to create a new account and i used a new SN. that drawing you posted is too funny.

is the picture i attached showing up for you guys? i can't see it.

What a crazy goddamn thread.

This thread could be a movie.

There are so many subplots:

Seeking's quest for lost love.

Mammerro's bboy roots. Tying in a website I remember from while I was in fifth and sixth grade.

A 12oz slut over the years montage.

The prodigal son returns.

Alife still sucks.

I realize roadpig is webster uno.

i cant believe i have been around this board long enough to know what the hell is going on in here.

it makes me think I must have started coming on here in middle school but never posting.

jesus christ.

Sudz, I like your stuff. The stacking is hilarious....good call. I think you should make some stickers...there's a guy named 1988 on here who offered me a hookup on vinyl stickers, so if you want I'll pass it along to you. I'm sure people would love to have some of these to put up...I know I would.

I've been around for a bit but I think I missed out on your earlier drawings. I'm glad you're back, these are awesome.

Haha, what thread was this? I feel like I haven't signed anything with "Beer" since I was like 16.

And yeah, I was a regular at bboy.com back in the day when it was poppin off. The members there kinda migrated to freestylession.com, where I still pop in on occasion these days.

I can't remember which thread exactly but it was waaaaaaaay before you were a moderator, and I think you were still posting robot drawings back then

It might have been an old Deto thread, probably from circa 2000-01

Shit I even remember your bboy.com SN

hahah, i am so in to a 12oz collab sticker, i just dont have a ton of money to do it.

also, going to art school doesnt mean that you have to be able to draw. though, truthfully, i could bust out a way more realistic looking cow if i really wanted, but fuck that.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, um, by collaboration i meant our sudz and my names, with animals, not everyone who wants to get down.

yall need to find your own long lost 12oz member.

may i suggest

short bus

mr horse...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, um, by collaboration i meant our sudz and my names, with animals, not everyone who wants to get down.

yall need to find your own long lost 12oz member.

may i suggest

short bus

mr horse...

"Collaboration" implies that I'll try to get the hookup on the printing.

Don't get 'em in a twist, my genius.

Archived