Wheatpasting People You Know...

DEE38

So... I came home to Hawaii, for the holidays.. this past Saturday, and as I was driving yesterday...... I saw a picture of an old teacher of mines back in the day... wheatpasted to a pole, and it said: "THE REVOLUTION" ..i coulden't believe that shit. Yeah it was funny, but wheat pasting someone's picture? Yeah I've seen Tony Danza on poles around L.A..... but an actual non-famous resident from here? Harsh fucking world.

I drove around some more, and didn't see anymore... I hope there isn't anymore. I don't think that guy's even around on the island.. but still.

Reminds me of the time this one UGLY slut woulden't stop jocking my boyfriend at the time, and talked so much shit... that I made flyers of a collage of her, especially the flick of her throwing up gang signs.. and put little captions like "im bling bling and i like thugs. hip hop, hip hop." and "please lick my kitty kat. please. we can do this. your place or mines" and.. "hi, i am hot, and I will steal your boyfriends! hip hop, hip hop. .'and in big red letters, i put her aol email address. I posted that shit ALL over school, and watched people stop and laugh.... and even jot down her email addy.

It was great.....

What are some things you've done for payback? Like them funny things..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived