5 hour energy ????

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that 5 hour energy shit aint no joke, i drank half a bottle and felt like i just hit the meth pipe, very similar feeling.

not as bad as that redline or other energy drinks, i feel real tweaked out after drinking that shit, chain smoking cigerettes and feeling like im on a binge. that shit aint cool.

Backm in the days of staying up all night fucking my girl and then openeing a restaurant laone in the monring I sued to dirnk like 5 redbull then pop 2 caffeien pills and feel like my heart was gunns jump[ out of my chestn and i was gunna die right there. after the rhsit wore off i would turn inot the biggest asshole alive, screaming at my sister and my girl 9who both worked there) all fuckin shfit long, like a fuckin animal

back a while ago i had to work a job that required me to be up at 4am, although i refused to change my daily schedule for it. i would stay out all night and then head straight to work or just try to catch an hour or two of sleep before. very quickly i realized that process wasnt working out so i tried these 5 hour energy things. i was hyped on them at first, i thought they were great. every morning id stop by the 7-11 and pick one up and some other drink to chase it with (drinking these things by themselves is far too disgusting, although the berry one tastes slightly better than the lemon/lime). anyway, at first they worked amazing, i could get through my day with no problem, wide awake for the first few hours and even after that i didnt crash. its not like the crash you get after normal energy drinks or whatever. redbulls and shit make me feel dead after they wear off. with these 5 hour energy things its kinda like the energy you have wears off naturally. that worked good for a couple weeks and then i think i became immune to the things. i drank one after work one day because i felt like getting into something and ended up just going to sleep, they couldnt even keep me awake anymore. after that i stopped taking them because i figured that wasnt a good point to have reached.

there was a weekend where i was pulling a couple back to back 20 hours days. i pretty much lived off this stuff. its worth noting that the majority of time this stuff was working its magic i was concerned people would thing i had done too much coke. seriously. its bad.

i cant imagine using this stuff in any normal setting.

most energy drinks taste like shit to me. the only time i will have a red bull or monster is if im hungover in the morning. i had a 5hr energy shot and i couldn't stay in one place for more then 5 seconds, shit had me running around my house cleaning, just cuase it was something to do. but it tasts like asshole

• 2 months later...
ive seen sum red bull cars round me and seriously have a big ass red bull can on top of it, couldnt find a pic. anyone seen one????

Those come through my school dropping off the cases full of them in the parking lot and ditch while the kids all run and fight over them.

ive seen sum red bull cars round me and seriously have a big ass red bull can on top of it, couldnt find a pic. anyone seen one????

I know weird right, like sometimes i see a giant truck that instead of being a solid color it has an ad for mcdonalds on it. wtf?

I'm tired, and I'm being a jerk on the internet.

back a while ago i had to work a job that required me to be up at 4am, although i refused to change my daily schedule for it. i would stay out all night and then head straight to work or just try to catch an hour or two of sleep before. very quickly i realized that process wasnt working out so i tried these 5 hour energy things. i was hyped on them at first, i thought they were great. every morning id stop by the 7-11 and pick one up and some other drink to chase it with (drinking these things by themselves is far too disgusting, although the berry one tastes slightly better than the lemon/lime). anyway, at first they worked amazing, i could get through my day with no problem, wide awake for the first few hours and even after that i didnt crash. its not like the crash you get after normal energy drinks or whatever. redbulls and shit make me feel dead after they wear off. with these 5 hour energy things its kinda like the energy you have wears off naturally. that worked good for a couple weeks and then i think i became immune to the things. i drank one after work one day because i felt like getting into something and ended up just going to sleep, they couldnt even keep me awake anymore. after that i stopped taking them because i figured that wasnt a good point to have reached.

you felt like getting into something? so you drank an energy drink?

damn, go hard son