5 hour energy ????

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 Hour works well because it is small, so it's just one shot. More important, it works because of the vitamins. Wont get you all jittery like the redline crap. I knew a tweaker who drank a redline and got all jittery. Nutrition stores sell Fast Twitch, that works well. I miss the chinese stuff, Mar Hwang or whatever. Illegal now, I'd like to find a source. Of course theres always meth.

i heard it works. it's like 400% vitamin B... which vitamin B increases your energy. I take a 1000mg vitamin of vit B complex everyday.

it's also good for hangovers, b/c u lose all ur vitamins (esp. vit B). so drinking that will replenish u real quick.

/dunno if i stated anything that is true, but that's what i've hard and observed.

goooooocher that lipo6 was good for like the first week. After words its just another pill.

you need some Ventolin.

yeah, nothing beats the days of ma huang in pills. all of these things just keep me feeling normal, i don't get the boots i used to.

what is this Ventolin you speak of??

ahh ok, i just looked it up.

Ventolin:

SIDE EFFECTS: Albuterol can cause side effects including palpitations, fast heart rate, elevated blood pressure, tremor, nausea, nervousness, dizziness, and heart burn.

see, that's how you know it's good!

haha yeah it also apparently enlarges ventricles! fuck it, any energy/fat loss supplement that youre gonna take is gonna fuck you up some how. Ventolin only really gave me the tremors when I was taking retarded amounts of if (8 pills a day).

how much do they run?

i usually take 6 to 8 of the lipo-6's.

i know i'm going to die soon. i was sitting in bed the other night and kept feeling my heart flutter. actually, it's been happening on and off lately, and this was while i was cycled off taking this shit.