Ash Wednesday How Many Of You Guys Actually Religous

mn1_fuckos

How Many of You Guys on The oontz Religous  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

0 percent.

I believe in being your own god and doing right by yourself.

I don't think we are meant to waste our time and base our life around something that we don't know is even real.

And if there was a god he would know how our brains function and understand this.

So you wouldn't goto "hell" if you were a non-believer anyway, I think.

ps, I was in Drogheda yesteday

drogheda-13-top-street.jpg

and let me tell you they take the ashes bleedin seriously. no little pussy smudge on the forehead - full on crosses. Plus I got stopped when ordering a BLT and reminded by the guy behind the counter that I had no ashes yet and can't eat meat today!!! WTF? I jokingly said don't worry, I'm Jewish, and he proceded to hand me my bacon sandwich, plus I was wearing a German ice hockey jersey at the time.... what an eejit

i saw a dude with ashes yesterday and realized it was ash wednesday. i haven't gone to do that in years!! i went to catholic school for a large portion of my life. i remember during lent we would get 1/2 days and me and my boy from back in the day would go the burger king up the block from my families apartment and get burgers on friday just to say we ate meat on friday when we weren't supposed to. my mother would get super pissed at us for doing it.

other times i would be sitting in my kitchen or where ever with my family and would randomly start quoting shit from sunday mass, like shit that the priest would say when he was blessing the wine and host, like: "through him, in him, with him, in the unity of the holy spirit all power and glory are your's almighty father for ever and evvvverrrrr" (cause the priest would sort of sing it).

my mother would get so heated and just leave the room.

hahahaa.

ahhh i miss those days.