Let's go car insurance shopping...

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Progressive is what I have, its not bad make sure you call them they will give you cheaper rates if you call. This is pretty much the deal with anyone though...

I flipped a 2000 maxima and had like 4 violations, its just starting to go down late last year. They are cheap on motorcycle insurance thats why I went with them...

$60 a month full coverage on my 95 honda thru allstate....my brothers homeboy hooked it up...

not to be a dick, but do you really need the full coverage if you are such a good driver? mine is $21/month liabiltiy on a 96 nissan, i'm shopping for another car though so it's going to jump.

I'm 19 and i've totaled a car so i'm pretty much fucked lol....but yeah i have to say state farm is definitely the best. I had Progressive and when I switched to state farm my monthly payment for full coverage went down almost $70 plus my coverage was better!

I go to a local ins. broker and switch ins. once a year or so. I think Im with Equity right now, Ive 0 pionts on my record. I pay $98 a months for full coverage on a 07 Dodge truck and Ive got wierd full coverage on a 78 Jeep/Rockcrawler.

Damn I wish I had options.

The government controls our insurance(ICBC) so you get one rate or no insurance.

You could try and register in Alberta(next province over) as they have independent insurance.

no dice there geezbot. speaking as a former broker, the AB companies will look extra closely at any claims happening in BC to see if its legit or not. insurance doesnt do you any good if they dont honor your claims.

the thing is i have a new 2008 vehicle.

i need full coverage.

my insurance now is:

Bodily Injury Liability $50,000/$100,000

Property Damage Liability $50,000

Medical Payments $1,000

Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury $50,000/$100,000

Comprehensive $500 Ded.

Collision $500 Ded.

Emergency Road Service Full Coverage Vehicle

Rental Reimbursement $25/Day, $750Max

Mechanical Breakdown Insurance $250 Ded.

i'd kind of like to keep it around the same. you have no idea how having

good insurance coverage saved my ass! my car was completely totaled,

as was another one, and there was another i hit after i flipped.