Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ﻵﻶﻷﻸﻹﻺﻻﻼ

Well at least the beer was safe..

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5516701.html

Feb. 5, 2008, 9:29PM

Police: Beer was strapped in, but not 16-month-old

Associated Press

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. — Police have arrested a motorist they say had a 24-pack of beer strapped in with a seat belt but had a 16-month-old girl unrestrained in the back seat with the toddler's mother.

Tina D. Williams was pulled over in St. Augustine on Sunday for allegedly running a red light.

A 24-pack of Busch beer was strapped in with the passenger-side seat belt, according to an arrest report. The girl was in the back seat with 20-year-old Amber Tedrick, who is the toddler's mother.

Williams, 46, said she didn't know why the child wasn't restrained.

Williams refused to take a breath test and a deputy found two metal pipes commonly used to smoke drugs in her purse, authorities said.

Williams was charged with driving under the influence, child abuse, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a license, a jail official said. She remained in the St. Johns County jail Tuesday after bail was set at $31,000.

The jail did not have the name of her attorney. It was not clear if Tedrick would face any charges, but the child was released to her care, according to The Florida Times-Union.

Guest spectr

wait i remember this story from a few years ago except it was his son in the back of the truck and it was in Virginia or somewhere.. I don't believe this shit, the media is trying to play us...

before you judge I just want to remind everyone that that beer was potentially on the verge of losing its frosty cool and it would have been rash to do anything else but to strap it down and speed to the nearest drinking hole

Busch Lite, FTW.

This style of threadmaking (ripping a silly news story from the headlines) reminds me of shows like Inside Edition.

That show sucks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now