Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IVO AKM KILLERZ

the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

i've never heard of you ivo akm ive heard of pubes and dorps and tues and a few others but ivo sorry it doesn't ring a bell.

melburnsyou top stuff mate keep up the good work and keep rockin melburn

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Morphius

i've never heard of you ivo akm ive heard of pubes and dorps and tues and a few others but ivo sorry it doesn't ring a bell.

melburnsyou top stuff mate keep up the good work and keep rockin melburn

UMMMM SORRY BAD LUCK YOU HAVE HEARD OF ME NOW HAVENT YOU?

Hey IVO look how come you get soo damn pissed off at everyone on here, like internet beef is just entertainment man all you should do with it is laugh and move on. Like if you wouldn't have got fully pissed then people would have gone oh well IVO doesn't give a fuck then they wouldnt bother and the beef would have been over but because you have taken there internet beef to heart it has just fueled there emotions and has given them something to do and it is try and get you pissed off. Look most people in oz for sure would know you but when you are at the top people are going to try and bring you down.

*Peace*

P.S. Those fully new IVO's on graffitirock are mad and full trippy with all them preddy colours :dazed:

Oi before any of you guys think im trying to suck up to IVO, thats not true hey, im just pissed off seeing all this fucking beef on here, it has brought down the credebility of a nice thread and where does it get you?

Guest melburnsyou

IVO u stupid fuck, you havent heard of me you say. hang on a minute? you dont even know who i am! you fucking retarded dickhead. oooh more fame for you again.. ill let you have it too.. number 1 toy...

Guest kwoeoner

do u have anythign better to do than diss ivo all tha time ?

kwit tha dissing its hella poor mate

Guest melburnsyou

nah dissing ivo is mad. he loves it. he gets off on it. he loves knowing he is a complete toy.

sukit ivo u faggot arse wanker:D

ivo gets no love.

except for the odd goat or too.

all hail king ivo:king:

Guest krie
Originally posted by IVO AKM KILLERZ

ha ha ha ha.....just look at all the past few replies,ivo ivo ivo! no one can get me off their minds! more fame fame fame for me and none FOR YOU!

some one sounds up them selves ? no doubt u are prolly a good writer, neva taken any time to hava look at ya stuff tho. but u sound like u think u r king, wen u prolly aint.

HAHAHA ivo i have more fame than you everyone has seen the matrix. and new matrixes are coming out so i guess i have a lot more FAME FAME FAME than you do... SUCKER!!

Guest melburnsyou

haha yeah man more fame for you, now everyone knows how toy you are, you are king of the toys. :king: how does it feel? you gonna go celebrate by doing another gay piece? IVO <-- there thats what ur pieces look like. ur..a...bur...ner.................

Originally posted by melburnsyou

haha yeah man more fame for you, now everyone knows how toy you are, you are king of the toys. :king: how does it feel? you gonna go celebrate by doing another gay piece? IVO <-- there thats what ur pieces look like. ur..a...bur...ner.................

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT MY PIECES LOOK LIKE OR WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT - THE POINT IS YOU CANT STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME - AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE ALL THE DISSES - IF I WAS SUCH A TOY WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME DISSING ME??? - WHO CARES ABOUT TOYS ANYWAY - PLUS IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS THE '3RD' AUSSIE WRITER TO EVER PAINT THE NYC SUBWAY SO SHOW ME YOUR NYC CLEAN TRAINS IN 1996 HEY TOYS???????? - MELB HAS MORE TOYS THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN AUSTRALIA AND MOST OF THEM ARE ON 12 OZ RIGHT NOW!

Guest rib

IVOnna chump

you made a good point ivo with that last post, the people that you are calling "toys" are the ones talking(dissing) you. But the real writers, they just laugh at you, you aren't on any real writers minds, your b-grade mate. You make a joke outta AKM.

Do you enjoy being a drug addled old man, sitting infront of your computer telling "toys" how in your day you were this and that, old sad cunt. Get a life.

Also Hitler's famous, N-sync are famous, George Michael is famous, Garry Glitter is famous, and, in the same way, so are you. Happy?

Guest rib

Also, if Melbs is so toy, then stay the fuck out, don't come back. Stay in Brisboring and die the old sad loser that you are.

since when was melb toy, if im correct, we have some of the most famous writers such as WCA, RDC, TSF, CKA??? are you tryin to tell me ivo that they are not good??THEY FUCKING BURN YOU!!!!! and you know it, melburn has alot more trains rocking doesnt it, so fuck off ivo dont bother coming back to melburn......

FUCK IVO 2002!!!!

Guest melburnsyou

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT MY PIECES LOOK LIKE OR WHETHER YOU LIKE THEM OR NOT - THE POINT IS YOU CANT STOP BITCHING ABOUT ME - AND YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE ALL THE DISSES - IF I WAS SUCH A TOY WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR TIME DISSING ME??? - WHO CARES ABOUT TOYS ANYWAY - PLUS IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT ME YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS THE '3RD' AUSSIE WRITER TO EVER PAINT THE NYC SUBWAY SO SHOW ME YOUR NYC CLEAN TRAINS IN 1996 HEY TOYS???????? - MELB HAS MORE TOYS THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN AUSTRALIA AND MOST OF THEM ARE ON 12 OZ RIGHT NOW!

yeah, including you.

ooh sorry mr big shot nyc subway fag. no doubt that panel was wak as fuck too. i dont need to see the flick to know. you sad cunt, how old are you, 25 or something?, and your sitting on the net getting dissed by kids neerly 10 years younger who burn you. fuking take a good look at yourself you stupid fuck. more fame fame fameeeeeeee you faggot.

HA HA HA ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE CANT STOPTALKING ABOUT ME? YA'LL RUN TO YOUR COMPUTERS TO CHECK THE 'IVO' SUPER THREAD TO SEE WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN HA HA HA GET OFF MY DICK ALL YOU TOYS - THINK YOU BURN??? THEN SHOW YOUR STUFF....

i was talking to pubes about a month or 2 ago in melbourne and i mentioned your name he laughs and he says you are a bit of a dickhead and he and dorps and also a lot of other top writers in melbourne dont really like you either.

says something doesn't it rio i mean ivo.

Guest melburnsyou

yeah he is a big headed arrogant asshole. my mate met him in brisbern and said he was a complete fuck head, you want us to post some stuff? why dop i need to justify my self to you. all you need to know is i can burn you 10 times over. 'IVO', there.. i just did :D

.... YA'LL RUN TO YOUR COMPUTERS TO CHECK THE 'IVO' SUPER THREAD TO SEE WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN....

haha i reckon it is hell funny coming on here to check this beef it cracks me up listening to everyone throwing there one liners around, It is like a high point in my otherwise boring day.:(