the 'New' IVO Super Thread(2)

IVO AKM KILLERZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Tikriminal

i really hate to say this.. but just a message to all melbourne writers...

a T2B means that it goes from the bottom of the train to the top of the train.. not to the top of the windows.. i understand that bleak's T2b in all stations was called a T2b but thats bullshit.. you go as high as the curves on a comeng allow, (above the connex sticker) or up to the top ridge on the Hitachi.. thats the whole challenge of it..

im not saying that shrek isnt a t2b, he obviously had it planned that that was all you had to do.. but just letting you know to remember what T2B means.. TOP to BOTTOM.. top of the train, not the windows

:idea:

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/igs/t2b%20copy.jpg'>

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/igs/t2b2%20copy.jpg'>

To Tikriminal,

I can concur with what you are saying, and as you can see I made no attempt to claim that was T2B, but in saying that, a T2B was clearly my intent, I guess you could say the top of the carriage was never reached due to a lack of planning and rescources. I had a feeling a meticulous person would make and example of it hehe, anyhow thanks for the post whilst It was made an example of to an extent, it was a constructive post made to enlighten us about what we should be aiming for. The top of the carriage.

Guest Stats-KC-

mad flicks of the shrek and ksa panels

who cares if the shrek isnt complete top to bottom it still burns..

:cool: :crazy: :king: :cool: :cool:

Guest keithturbo

to tikriminal, you seem so offended by the height of shreks t2b but the flicks you submitted one of them the background is so transparent it looks like cordial, and the other one has met your desired criteria but looks so shamefull that that snippet you selected is the best part of the peice. a real t2b the letters should be the main focus and ultimately take out the carriage with cut offs top and bottom, background may or may not be needed.:( :( :( :(

Originally posted by keithturbo

to tikriminal, you seem so offended by the height of shreks t2b but the flicks you submitted one of them the background is so transparent it looks like cordial, and the other one has met your desired criteria but looks so shamefull that that snippet you selected is the best part of the peice. a real t2b the letters should be the main focus and ultimately take out the carriage with cut offs top and bottom, background may or may not be needed.:( :( :( :(

here here

Archived