pity party for one?

THANKYOU

whatever nigga. you can eat a dick chump.

youre basing my intelligence of some he say she say shit you didnt hear or see in first person.

in all honesty, i probably am smarter than your ass.

i basing it on what i've read on here through your various banned names.

how else would i base it on?

i cut farts that make more sense than your typing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarter life crisis.

so thats what its called

those things are evil almost as harsh as lesbians at an ani defranco concert

also uh reading the thread and taking in to account yall's screenames up til now

dude makes more sense to me than 70% of people here with his confusion

strictly channel zero though.... 00-2 doesnt count

so have any of you jumped ship from your current job to make a whole other career change? how'd it pan out? did you wind up regretting it? etc etc...?

I quit a job I loved job 2 weeks ago to do a job I hate...But I did it for 6 dollars more an hour so I guess It will be worth it in the long run.....I ran a hardwood sand and finish crew for the last 2 years but when I asked for more money they said they couldn't do it. So I quit with no notice and took a boring ass job working in a plant doing the same shit over and over for 60 hours a week 12 hours a day....It's taken some getting used to being that I used to be the boss and now I'm just another worker, it's all good though.

Funny thing is I worked in an office for 5 years before that, with a group of 15 women that fed me everyday and treated me like a king...My dumbass left that job on the Office Space tip cause I wanted to do more manly type work. I ended up regretting it for the first few months or so, but I adjusted and got a lot of satisfaction from sanding floors....I kinda miss doing that everyday but getting my first paycheck from my new job helped ease the regret, and in a few weeks I'll forget all about my last job just like I always do.

I'm 30 years old and I've done a lot of different shit in my 15 years of labor but I've yet to find a job that I wanted do for the rest of my life....There was one job I had that I'd still be doing to this day if I could've made more money at it... I used to manage a Lil Ceasers and really do miss making pizzas...I know it sounds corny, but there was no stress in that and I loved doing it.

What are you bitching about man?

I gotta go to my friends house to distract some man-eating fish from devouring their hand while they try and figure out what the fuck is wrong with the tank. Then I get fed some awesome food and afterwards I go to the bar my friend works at and drink for free.

Life sucks and then you die.

Im in this same situations right now. Ive worked in the oilfield for 5yrs now and for the most part hated every single sec of it... 110hr weeks, Texas/OK summers, being covered in oil and salt water, broken finger, broken ribs, torn tendons in my shoulder, scares all over my hands, seeing a guy crushed to death.... Its been a shitty fucking job. The only thing it has going for it is the money, and now that ive got use to that its hard to find something better that pays the same.

Ive been seriously looking since dec. Ive found one place I want to go to just cause of the money, benefits and travel possiblities. Hoping I get the job but I will just be swapping one hell for another. I know I wont like the job but its better/safer than the one im in.. ehh not sure why i typed all this

Not saying this is good advice, but it worked for me:

The problem with having a decent job is it takes up your whole day. So quit. Every morning, be at the places you want to work, starting at 9, finishing at 5. You might get hungry, but you probably won't die. Hunger has got to be the best motivator.

Having a job you love is, in my opinion, one of the secrets to a happy life.

If going back to school right now ain't yer dig, then like posted before, get the fuck outta dodge and travel for a while. You don't even really need that much cash to travel if you just backpack. Hit up places like southeast Asia.. it's ridiculously cheap to live there for months at a time. Go learn some shit about yourself.. it really puts a lot of things into perspective.

I'm saving up enough money to boot to Europe work there for a year or two come back then head off to South America people tell me what think about your future... That's what I'm doing you only live once I'd rather enjoy it and have fun then get stuck into routine, routine sucks I can't do it for too long I'll probably end up in living in different country's for a lot of my life until I settle down with a wife and kids than move back to Australia

this nigga tease jizzed in homegirls mouth and got her preggo.

justy playin my nigga.

tease realk talk, keep your job and look for others at the same time. you cant just quit your job, pay off that avalon, pay off them debts, then get the fuck out of texas.

move to vallejo or some shti, cheap rent but your only an hour away from the bay!

move to cali mayne, you seem to know the graffiti shit out here. i can introduce you to atari and yall can go bombing and painting together haha. ataris my nigga for real for real.

its reggie the regulartor, i know you remember me tease, we used to beef back in the day over fucking bitches and shit with tue skiny, im OG on this shit dog. move to cali you will like life better.