Valentine's Day Ideas

iloveboxcars

Hey 46" Aquos for $800 depends on it...

S226-5200-main2.jpg

and I want to get back with this girl...It prolly wont happen so I'll take the TV from her dad as a consolation prize ...

Aint that the thing though. You go all out for a girl and they are like "All I wanted was dinner and a quiet night alone." If you give them that then they are like "YOU NEVER DOING ANYTHING FOR ME!" Guys we cannot hab winz...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no I am getting the TV...see this is how it went down...

So I went to book the day at the spa $300 for her but there was so many choices and monday (day she has off for her b-day) was blacked out. So I just got her the $300 gift card so she can pick what she wants. A dozen pink roses are being reserved today, so is dinner thursday at this nice restaurant. All for "her birthday."(which is monday) Seriously this TV I am getting better be dope as shit I better get a BJ out of it too...shit...

man you guys are going all out for vday. i just want a foot massage, maybe a home cooked meal, and a game of wii.

Hey 46" Aquos for $800 depends on it...

S226-5200-main2.jpg

and I want to get back with this girl...It prolly wont happen so I'll take the TV from her dad as a consolation prize ...

Aint that the thing though. You go all out for a girl and they are like "All I wanted was dinner and a quiet night alone." If you give them that then they are like "YOU NEVER DOING ANYTHING FOR ME!" Guys we cannot hab winz...

You guys messed me up quoting this and I lost track of my flossing at my desk...wtf..

man after reading all these expensive things you guys are getting your girls,

make me feel like a cheap ass... well i'm poor so i went with a huge teddy bear from walmart

(sad i know) a few pictures of us framed that i gave to her last weekend

cause i wont see her on valentines day but i sent out a nice letter

that will show up to her on thursday. i'll see her saturday this weekend

so we'll see how it all goes over...

yeah paninis and shit

--------

if you wanna do something super fuckin drop dead cool and make her putty on yer dillz

make her a mixtape

and i mean a fuckin cassette tape

take it back one time for 'ol girl

computer love son

computer

love.

Uh oh I know you just didn't take it back to Zap and Roger now?

word.

i think sometimes you have to do both. do something big and ridiculous, then when she's in a good mood, have a pleasant normal night, with some food, a movie, and hot gay bonin'.