Valentine's Day Ideas

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i took my girl to the monterey bay aquarium a couple months ago just because we both had the day off. she had a bottle of wine with her and we went the wrong way on the highway. we ended up in the mountains where it was really dark, so we pulled over, drank the wine while listening to tom waits. other activities were involved but i dont feel the need to let on.

over all monterey bay aquarium kicks ass, i had no idea tunas were so big.

Yup, moved here last year. Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Let's go to lunch sometime Suki!

oh sweet. im living in sac/reno right now but when i get to sf lets paint the town in whiskey colors.

as for feedback on vajayjay day... i don't care about getting chocolates, i don't like getting flowers, i could care less for some stupid lingerie, expensive restaurants are yawn... but if a dude cooks dinner for me and put some thought into it, plan it out, be creative, then maybe took me to a spot that has a great view? im theirs, at least for the night. take me to an awesome concert and i'll be theirs for the week.

I lucked out!

old lady got drunk at a party and kicked me in the face!

now she feels so guilty (there was no reason for it)

that she told me not to do anything!

YES! guilt free holiday slackerism son!

And My birfday present is gonna rock.

who says fucked up relationships ain't no fun!!!!!

^yeah, you have to do something anyway.

romantic things i've done, sometimes for the purpose of romance, sometimes just to make female friends feel special:

- showing up unexpectedly to a girl's high school with a bouquet of a dozen roses with one glass one inside.

- blindfold... to-go chinese... rooftop candlelit dinner.

- today i wrote a note, as if i were some fictional, wistful sailor, and rolled it up like a scroll and sealed it with wax... she likes nautical things.

- full body oil massage.

- made her a rose lei for her graduation.

- made her earrings.

- made my ex a picture frame, with a picture of us, with a sort of fake rose wreath thing around it.

- take care of them when they're sick

- made a girl candles shaped like the sky stations in downtown kc for xmas because she moved to chicago and i don't want her to forget her roots, son.

- calling just to say 'i love you'... bonus points for just playing "I Just Called To Say I Love You" in the background even though that song is fucking corny.

- big orgy with her and her hottest friends (this one is still in the planning stages).

- taking a girl to a remote place in the city that you think only you know about. graff heads should be familiar with this one.

things i'm considering doing:

- bouquet of roses with a sketch of us, years ago, wrapped around them

- hearts finger-drawn into the snow on her car, or a little "i love you" stuck along the bottom edge of the driver's side mirror.

- an envelope packed with just rose petals.

well what i WAS gonna do for my lady for v-day...

i was gonna show up to her house unannounced

with a dozen roses or her favorite flower "madonna lilly"

or some shit like that and one of those buid a bear things

since she has a mad collection of lil stuffed bears...

BUT thats a no more.....

i took my girl to the monterey bay aquarium a couple months ago just because we both had the day off. she had a bottle of wine with her and we went the wrong way on the highway. we ended up in the mountains where it was really dark, so we pulled over, drank the wine while listening to tom waits. other activities were involved but i dont feel the need to let on.

over all monterey bay aquarium kicks ass, i had no idea tunas were so big.

Tom Waits!

tom.jpg

The aquarium is kick ass. Like those Jellyfish..........

Ha my girl did that last year gotta fleece cover with our names on it and somehow at she ended up keepin it.

well what i WAS gonna do for my lady for v-day...

i was gonna show up to her house unannounced

with a dozen roses or her favorite flower "madonna lilly"

or some shit like that and one of those buid a bear things

since she has a mad collection of lil stuffed bears...

BUT thats a no more.....

Tails Lookin to get laid!

id do that to but her parents hate my kind! so no dice!

So I went to book the day at the spa $300 for her but there was so many choices and monday (day she has off for her b-day) was blacked out. So I just got her the $300 gift card so she can pick what she wants. A dozen pink roses are being reserved today, so is dinner thursday at this nice restaurant. All for "her birthday."(which is monday) Seriously this TV I am getting better be dope as shit I better get a BJ out of it too...shit...