Looking for a new car sucks dick no homo

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gona kick you down some dope suggestions, like i did for MERO, but the DMV just suspended my licenses for another 8 months and im in a shitty fucking mood about cars. im stuck driving a POS little 4 banger bucket for the next 8 months.

my price range was 15-20, and im gonna get a Lexus LS400 or Infiniti Q45, used of course.

fuck the fucking DMV.

but really though in all honestly GLIKS, if you got 40 grand, why the fuck are you wasting that shit on a car that will be worth 20 grand in 2 years.

put that into some rental properties in south carolina or some shit, wait a few years and make that shit bubble. nice cars are overated and TERRIBLE investments.

oh dont you worry ive been looking into property in my area (which is by far the biggest money maker in this area) with a partner for a minute now. Buying developments and splitting them into apartments thanks to it being retardo overcrowded here. My money is and will be working for me.