Looking for a new car sucks dick no homo

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milk you are making this vehicle sound freaking perfect...gay bands! presents! ROADHEAD!!! ZOMG I wonder how much I can get for my Earthdestroyer maybe I should just pay off all my loans to get this car...

wordy birdy. just test drive one. the engine's cool,

you don't feel any pull going up hills.

good in the snow and ice.

i also got it on christmas eve, probably the best time.

i didn't want to be there, the salespeople didn't want to

be there. i was wheelin' and dealin'.....

my dad commented that i was more cutthroat then he was.

he was impressed by my hustling skills.

Its ok. Kinda flashy, but doesnt quite have the specs to back up the look.

Harry: With what did you have this great drive?

Sally: I'm not going to tell you that.

Harry: Fine, don't tell me.

Sally: The Accord coupe.

Harry: Accord coupe? Honda Accord coupe? No, no, you did not have a great drive with a Honda Accord coupe.

Sally: I did, too.

Harry: No, you didn't. An Accord coupe can do your income taxes. If you need a root canal, Accord coupe is your car...but humpin' and pumpin' is not Accord coupe's strong suit.

Accord Coupe

adding horsepower wont really be a big concern.

im not 17 anymore I dont need to go vroooooom and have an annoying ass muffler.

also considering i have a step father who owns an engine machine shop i wouldnt ever really have to pay for parts, labor, or ya know anything to make it all 0-60 S turn and shit.

*not to mention if i get that top of the line one its got 268 horsepower that shit will giddy up just right. ||NH

the accord is leading the pack right now niggas and none of you suggested that shit, Looks like KD wont be getting that 54,000th member.

i haven't gone to check if has been posted or not yet..but fuck it man. get a subaru. my outback has 265000 miles on it and it is still running beter than a lot of other cars i have driven. im not saying get an outback but those wrx's are nice shit.. look into it. Ive been told by many many people that if you want a car that lasts and works get a subaru.

Glik$

I would go with a 5 series 05-07 they are reasonable and of all the cars i've owned i think the bmw got shit on lock. there replace anything 5 year or 50K mile warranty is no joke. The cars handle like a race car and are reliable as hell.

2579881_1_400.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-5-Series-530i-LOADED-2006-06-530I-ONLY-35K-FACT-W-Y-PREM-PKG-XEN-SAVE-CHEAP_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6008QQihZ006QQitemZ160202927604QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

my old boss had a volvo i wanna say like a S60 or some shit? Really top of the line I guess, had a 3 Liter turbo. I got to drive that thing one day. It was cruisin.

if you don't like the Jetta get a GLI.

it has same styling as Jetta, but is a 2litre turbo 200whp 207ft/lb

I have to admit, I have a heavy VW bias as they are all I will drive but... c'mon...

gli_sun6.jpg

that's hot but not over the top.

edit: if you want power out of your accord you're going to have to rev the shit out of it because its vtec. so while you may not have a nice ricey muffler, you will still look like a douchebag at 6500 RPM