Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

Snow Days...

are fucking awesome. so far it's been a 6 day weekend for Deets.

last800.gif

oh yeah, and i'm getting paid!

don't you have to make them up toward the end of the school year?

I mean, thats what we did back in my school.

and yes, snow fucking rules...

i know peyote is rocking some crazy lookin symbols... but the dude above looks too similar and its going to confuse me.

snow days would be cool if my school ever got one, do they even do that in college?

yeah, you have to make them up, but the kids aren't there and if you're like me, you have enough personal and sick days left.

I loves me the snow, but the fucking -40 degree weather that's going along with it is just pure fucking insanity..

i liked snow days when i was a kid and when i worked in a school. it was the BEST feeling getting that AM call telling me my school was closed. there is nothing like a welcome, unexpected, paid day off from work!!!

i feel you deto.

77°F

Mostly Cloudy

Wind: S at 16 mph

Humidity: 61%

no chance of snow here..

thank god..

it was 35 degrees this morning when i left for work. 35 degrees is already too cold, i do not want to live in a place where it snows. leaving for work would suck.

getting into my car and waiting for it to warm up would be the most horrible thing to deal with at 530 am./

Back in highschool, we did get alot of snowdays. College is a little bit different. They dont usually post out snowdays, since im paying for college and shit.

If the weather is that bad, where you cant move, not even kicking it to 4x4, they might announce a snowday, but i thought it.

My truck handles the snow very well.

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ENOUGH FUCKING SNOW TO HAVE ANY OF THE SCHOOLS CLOSED AT ALL THIS YEAR, I'M NOT EVEN IN SCHOOL ANYMORE BUT FUCK!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I SHOULD NEVER HAVE MOVED BACK TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT TOWN. END OF THIS SEMESTER I'M MOVING HOME, WHERE THERE'S MOUNTAINS, AND SNOW, THEREFORE SNOWDAYS.

I never had snow days as a kid. Three feet of snow on the ground and I was still walking my happy ass to school.

Uphill.

Both ways.

it was a nice day and the sun has melted a lot of the snow, creating a lot of mud. besides the mud making a mess of everything, it looks like i'll be going to work tomorrow...

fuck, :mad:

big co-sign on the snow days rocking

had 2 in a row last week and have no school thursdays (3 day break in the week=awesome)

not cool = slushy aftermath and non-clean roads/sidewalks

It was like 60 degrees today and is supposed to be tomorrow. Fuck yeahhhh. Sucks it will be like 30 degrees out again a few days later.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now