Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

HEY PREMIUM MEMBERS

Am I missing a party or something? Have the regulars all gone up and left or are they now hiding in VIP?

Hahaha so Pills, you're just creeping in the manlove-rules photo-op thread then?

you're pretty on point. anyway i'm the wrong person to ask, i don't post much anymore, or even go on here for that matter, pretty much because school is so fucking gay and it's been sucking the life out of me like a goddamn parasite and i never want to do anything anymore.

awesome!

^^the real deal...

It is def. worth getting I mean my I flash my premium member card and I no longer get racially profiled when I get pulled over...

let's just say i've posted stuff that tops whitealgreens shemale.

you must have never seen a cock before

how the fuck do you piss homie? Do you use your index finger as a stream guide, or just sit down all the time

I could probably get you one on the streets from a junkie, it comes equiped with blisters, and I know how you like that shit

LOOK UP IN THE SKY!

ITS A BIRD?

ITS A PLANE?

NOOOOOOOO

ITS SUPERTWINKY

SuperEmo.jpg

yeah I catch feelings like butterflies in a net. Black butterflies in fishnets with hearts of darkness or whatever...

im not drunk so its back to regular ol apathy... for now

but stay tuned, I might say some more wack shit at the bar another day and you can bust me then, but your a lil late now

Im not mad

I love it when white dudes say nigga on the internet all the time, it makes me happy

:)

these are jokes, I would cut and paste a defenition of what a joke is, but your in school so you can look it up yourself, or ask your teacher

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now