my lyfe as a loser thread

HOT TAR & DEATH

so my lyfe as a loser sucks recently.

26, at home again w/ pops, broke, warrents, making cash as an "artist", blah balh balh, you know the deal.

this week i had my other 12 account banned and my space page deleted, broke up with old babys moma, and sliped and talked about my pops my space page in front of his on and off "woman/stepmoms" of 12 years. lost a bet to my now ex-girl by superbowl, but i think the break up nigates the bet and the birthday present right?

so back to the pops my space, ha hah too funny. his old ass gets busted with all these asian girls on his page, saying he wants to meet them and go on dates and shit, yes suki was on his page, dirty old man. but he lies and denies the whole thing and blames me for making it for him. so now im getting it from "stepmoms",

" your are sabotaging our realtionship, you hurt me , how and why, blah blah" on and on,

so i take the blame, the whole time im in my head like "pops hates you, he has meet and boned my space whores allready, your just here to cook, blah blah"

but i got my canvases made, paint racked, and started some. plus starting monday im going to be at my other ex chicks gallery with all her young ass hipster art fag friends, if i cant pull any there then.......? fuck a bigger loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
< insert fail.gif >

let me help you out^^^

so your pops has a myspace....wow

dude sorry to say but you should just jump off a bridge cuz this thread is shit..i hope this account you got gets banned too...try again

but you are right about one thing...you are a fuckin loser

let me help you nigghas out, uh, uh uh , theres your are.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

face3ej.gif

so your pops has a myspace....wow

dude sorry to say but you should just jump off a bridge cuz this thread is shit..i hope this account you got gets banned too...try again

but you are right about one thing...you are a fuckin loser

damn this is harsh

but really funny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: